Growing Market Share Leadership in Mobility – #1 in Packet Core, EPC, MME, SGW, & PGW for Q2 2015, driven by demand for LTE, Wi-Fi, VoWi-Fi, VoLTE, Policy Suite.
Wasn’t that a great lunar event Sunday Night? We had a great view of the full moon, lunar eclipse, blood moon last night that won’t occur again until 2030 something. A before and after picture of the lunar event.
So the reason I am blogging this week is to give you an update from Read More »
Tags: Agile, Cisco, Cisco Services, EPC, Evolved Packet Core, HD Voice, IMS, innovation, Jim O’Leary, Metaswitch Networks, OpenCloud, PCRF, Policy Suite, Policy Suite for Service Providers, Service Provider, service provider wi-fi, Telco Cloud, TTM, vIMS, Virtualized packet core, voice over lte, Voice-over Wi-Fi, VoLTE, VoWi-Fi, vPC, wi-fi
In the highly competitive hospitality industry, seamless, consistent and fast Wi-Fi connections and analytics can greatly influence revenue and guest satisfaction. With the Cisco Mobility Express Solution— an enterprise class Wi-Fi in a simple, affordable solution designed for small to medium deployments— combined with the Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences (CMX) Cisco’s location-based solution, everyone can have a five-star experience.
- Guests aren’t the only ones who need reliable Wi-Fi to keep business moving forward. Mobility Express Solutions can help keep everyone connected, your guests and staff included, on a single combined network.
- Or easily partition a secure guest Wi-Fi network for guests and visitors to use.
- Operating a smaller hotel doesn’t equal small Wi-Fi options. Cisco’s Mobility Express provides enterprise class wireless solutions for small and medium-deployments.
- No dedicated IT staff? No problem! Mobility Express Solutions can be deployed within five minutes – all backed with Cisco innovation.
- No need to watch the clock. In just ten minutes, Mobility Express Solutions can provide fast and secure Wi-Fi with Cisco-backed connectivity.
- Real-time information on your hotel’s most popular locations can greatly influence your bottom line. Whether it’s a point-of-sale system at the front desk, restaurant or gift shop, Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences analytics puts that information at your fingertips.
- Want to optimize customer engagement? Connect with them where they connect with your network using Cisco’s Connected Mobile Experiences analytics.
From cozy bed and breakfasts to mid-size business-focused hotels, Cisco Mobility Express and Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences solutions provide the insights and analytics operators need to revitalize and personalize guest engagement and business objectives.
Visit our Mobility Express Solutions and Connected Mobile Experiences pages to see how Cisco can help you make the business decisions that keep guests coming back.
Tags: Cisco Mobility, cmx, hospitality, Mobility Express Solution, wi-fi
Well I told you that we would be back real soon with another update and here you go. As you remember we recently blogged that ACG Research again confirmed that Cisco continues to be the leading provider of Mobile Packet Core and Mobile IP Infrastructure over the past several quarters.
Now another analyst firm, IHS Infonetics Research highlights that Cisco has indeed increased our Mobile Packet Core in Lead to 24.9%, an increase of +4.5% points from Q1 2015 based on EPC / 3G Packet Core data in their report “Mobile Infrastructure Equipment” for Q2 2015. That is three consecutive quarters in a row that IHS Infonetics Data has shown that Cisco has increased our market share for the Mobile Packet Core.
So where is this customer momentum Read More »
Tags: Agile, Cisco, Cisco Services, EPC, Evolved Packet Core, HD Voice, IMS, innovation, Jim O’Leary, Metaswitch Networks, OpenCloud, PCRF, Policy Suite, Policy Suite for Service Providers, Service Provider, service provider wi-fi, Telco Cloud, TTM, vIMS, Virtualized packet core, voice over lte, VoLTE, vPC, wi-fi
Access to reliable and secure Wi-Fi is no longer a luxury in the retail world; it’s a necessity. Whether you’re looking to add a network or simply upgrade an older one, Cisco’s Mobility Express Solution makes it easy to provide customers with Wi-Fi, add security cameras and even introduce wireless POS terminals to expedite checkouts. And when you add Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences to your deployment, you can capture presence analytics and engage with your customer through the wi-fi network.
Overloaded networks stop shopping, security and inventory checks in their tracks.
Read More »
Tags: broadband, Cisco Mobility, Mobility Express, retailers, wi-fi
I am a snowboard guy. The adrenaline rush of fast, frozen snow is my idea of a good time. So, why am I headed to blistering hot #SpiceWorld2015 in Austin at the tail end of summer? It’s simple. I want to demo our fast and furious Mobility Express solution to more than 1000 SpiceHeads from the IT networking #Spiceworks community. As Product Manager, I am extremely proud to work on improving the way small organizations install and use their wireless networks and I look forward to talking with IT managers in the trenches. That’s another one of my interests, World World II documentaries.
Put 10 Minutes Back in Your Day
We heard from four SpiceHeads in a recent panel discussion at our San Jose headquarters – TIME is their number one challenge. If we can help them save time by making something easy to do — get the info and go – we will be thanked, not roasted over flaming coals Read More »
Tags: 802.11ac Wave 2 Access Points, cisco aironet 1830, cisco aironet 1850, Cisco Mobility, Cisco Wireless, cmx, Mobility Express Solution, moblity express, Spiceworks, SpiceWorld2015, wi-fi