Jeevan is a Senior Product-Line Manager in WNBU responsible for the standalone Wireless LAN Controller Portfolio. He has a rich history of experience in Wireless LAN over the last 8 years.
- Led the launch of 4 simultaneous controllers - the WiSM2 blade in the Cat6K, Flex7500, WLC2500 and the solution in ISR G2 in Apr 2011 with smooth migration from the previous portfolio.
- Prior to Controllers, Jeevan drove Access Points Portfolio Strategy for 4 years. Led the launch of the industry’s first enterprise 802.11n Access Point(AP1250) and led many ask-the-expert sessions around 802.11n. Also led Cisco’s foray into SMB arena with 521 series Access Point.
- Helped set the strategy around co-existence of wired and cellular technology:
- Led Cisco’s client Strategy around CCX and defined the version 5 of specifications that eventually led to Cisco innovations around Management Frame Protection and Client Troubleshooting.
- 3 Patents approved at USPTO and another one pending in the areas of wireless and security
Prior to his role in Product Management, Jeevan was a Software developer within Cisco for 5 years focused on ACS, NAM, URT
Pursued MBA from Santa Clara University and Masters of Computer Engineering from Wayne State University
Spends his weekends with wife and two kids.