Hello, retailers everywhere! My name is Dianne Lamendola, and I am a senior retail practice advisor here at Cisco. My role is to work closely with store operators and merchants to help understand your business and how technology can help you reach critical goals.
I hope you have been following our three-part series of one-hour webcasts that Cisco has been hosting this year on retail analytics. In the store, online, and across data sources, retailers have been increasingly focused on how to gather and analyze the metrics that help provide insights to run a tighter operation and provide a more exciting experience for your shoppers.
On Oct. 22, we’ll wrap up this series with a session on “Technology that Gets Down to Business: Develop Your Action Plan for Retail Analytics Success.” Held at 10:00-11:00 am PT/1:00-2:00 pm ET, this candid discussion lets you learn how to:
- Implement innovative retail analytics technologies
- Drive added value from traditional and new data sources
- Deploy mobility, wireless, video cameras, sensors, and services to jumpstart your action plan
Register today! By registering, you will also earn a free introductory analytics enablement meeting and additional tools to help you think more about your program.
While it’s not necessary to attend the previous sessions to join us, please feel free to review the recordings of our prior events:
- Part I: Understanding the Basics of Setting Up Your In-Store Analytics Program – Recording
- Part II: Case Studies of Analytics Programs in Real-World Stores – Recording
We welcome all retailers, including IT staffers, who want to know more about how analytics fit into and enhance your store environment.
I’ll see you there!