It’s October 3rd! You know what that means? It’s CX Day – a global celebration focused on organizations, individuals, customers, and partners at the heart of better customer experiences. We proudly sponsor the Customer Experience Professionals Association’s (CXPA) CX Day celebration and leverage it to showcase our partners! Why? Because good CX doesn’t just happen. It requires consistent leadership support for intentional work led by dedicated, skilled CX professionals, including our valued partners!
The Power of Partnership
Here are just a few examples of our partners delivering great CX:
- Watch how Cisco CX and partner Logicalis in Brazil delivered results and increased customer loyalty.
- Discover how partner Mastersystem in Indonesia partnered with Cisco CX to build its lifecycle motion to strengthen relationships with and drive business outcomes for its customers.
- Learn how partner executives from Global BT in the UK, CDW in the US, and Data#3 in Australia set the gold standard for customer success together with Cisco CX.
You want more? We will give you more! Listen to our CX Partner Perspectives Podcast and hear from partner and Cisco executives in these quick, insightful, and fun interviews. You can choose from more than 25 episodes to learn how partners deliver exceptional customer experiences with Cisco CX, including:
- Episode 22: CX Customer Success Story with Choctaw Nation
- Episode 24: Delivering ROI through visibility, flexibility, and adaptability with NTT
- Episode 27: The CX “Revolution” with TD Synnex
Check out Alistair Wildman’s (SVP/General Manager of Cisco Customer Experience) CX Day blog for more CX success stories.
Cisco CX & Partners Are Greater Together
Register now to join our Live Digital Broadcast at Cisco Partner Summit 2023 in Miami Beach, FL, Nov. 7-8, 2023, for more innovation, collaboration, and opportunities to be Greater Together.
As we celebrate CX Day, we celebrate YOU, our valued partners! Thank you for everything you do to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
For more information, check out SuccessHub
We’d love to hear what you think. Ask a Question, Comment Below, and Stay Connected with #CiscoPartners on social!