Digital transformation offers customers immense opportunity to create new business value, and can only be achieved when it is powered by both our best-of-breed partners and Cisco innovation. We put our customer business issues first – then engage our entire ecosystem, including resellers, software vendors (ISVs), integrators, cloud providers, etc. to provide innovative new solutions to achieve desired business outcomes.
Starting with a customer’s business challenges and the desired goals in mind – what we like to call customer-in selling – is fundamental to finding the right solutions. As a partner, you’ll find using this strategy will quickly separate you from the rest; allowing you to:
- create credibility with new buyers within your account
- tap into new budgets with these new buyers
- sell more services and bigger deals with increased margins
Explore these opportunities with us now to lead your client to a complete solution that helps them gain competitive advantage in their industry. And by helping them attain that advantage, you’ve solidified your place as a relevant, integral part of their team, leading to sustained business and maximized profits.
How can you get started?
- Ensure you own the Digital Transformation conversation with your customers
- Visit Cisco Marketplace – Solution Showcase to find Cisco Compatible, SIP approved solutions that deliver business outcomes
- Check out Accelerating Cisco Ecosystem Sales, or ACES. It’s a collection of best practices and resources that help you engage, go to market and succeed when engaging new ecosystem partners.
In just a few weeks, Sandy Hogan (@SandyHogan) and I will present at Cisco Partner Summit to share examples of customer-in win stories, how to engage with ecosystem partners and roll out a detailed guide to drive digitization with ecosystem partners.
JOIN US: If you’re live at Partner Summit, join Sandy and I, November 2, 1:30-2:30pm for our Impact Session – Digital Transformation: Win Big with Customer-In Selling. If you’re attending virtually, Register for Virtual Partner Summit to catch all of the live action as it unfolds. All Impact Sessions will be available within 24 hours on SalesConnect.
Hear about Digital Transformation wins that you can replicate today. Learn how to engage with new ecosystem partners.
At Partner Summit we’ll also highlight partner ecosystem success stories and resources. Until then, stay tuned for future blogs where you can learn more about how to engage new ecosystem partners to take a customer-in approach, meet new business buyers in your accounts, and unlock new TAM in your sales territories.