Four and a half years ago, I came into Partner Performance with one primary goal – simplifying a complex environment. I know that goal resonates with many of our partners across the globe!
But to take on a massive transformation, we needed partners to be with us at each step along the way. We launched the Cisco Partner Experience Platform – or PXP – as the first stage in our simplification journey. But PXP has to be many things to drive impact for our partners! And while we have come a long way since its inception, the guiding principles still hold true:
- We innovate together with our partners. Co-development and early trials are key!
- We don’t just “lift and shift” processes and tools; we reinvent them to be better than ever before.
Today, 60% of the tools we evaluated have been eliminated, merged, or reworked into PXP. Together with our partners, we have not only continued to deliver on simplification, but we’ve also expanded the innovation and value that PXP provides to:
Support Partner Growth
- New insights pinpoint whitespace, cross-sell, and up-sell opportunities
- Drive recurring revenues with insights into customer lifecycle adoption, services upsell opportunities, and leveraging more automated processes
- Understand co-sell and enable an ecosystem practice approach
- Use practice maturity and dynamic integrated planning to know where to focus efforts now and clearly understand future opportunities
- 360-degree insights into incentive utilization and, more importantly, missed opportunities
- LCI telemetry innovation to achieve customer software adoption
- Provide Cisco Partner Journeys to enable agility, acceleration, and enablement of effective Cisco partner practices from incubation to revenue production
- Innovative Disti Partner View (DPV) – that promotes business development support for two-tier partners in collaboration with their designated distributor for unprecedented access to new market opportunities
- A holistic view of funds management directly from Cisco to reduce the need for third-party or internal administrative resource support
Cisco Partner Summit 2023
With Cisco Partner Summit 2023 a couple of weeks away, I wanted to underscore your importance to Cisco! We aspire to provide you with the industry-leading Partner Relationship Management (PRM) experience. And we (co-)developed PXP and continue to evolve with your success at the center of all we do!
While at Partner Summit, either in-person or watching the Live Digital Broadcast, l encourage you to learn even more about what’s new and next:
- Refresh your knowledge with me and my team at the Partner Performance and Experience Auxiliary session on Monday, November 6th
- Learn more across the event with:
- Chuck Robbins, on the main stage during the Day 1 Global Insights Session
- Jeff Sharritts, Oliver Tuszik, myself, and other leaders in the Day 2 Global Insights Session
- Business Impact Session on Automation and Insights (BIS08)
- Make sure you visit the Cisco Partner Launch Experience for even more news and content announced at Partner Summit
Our commitment is to you, our partners. I truly believe we have the greatest partner community in the industry, and I believe that we are at our best when we work as one to become Greater Together!
We’d love to hear what you think. Ask a Question, Comment Below, and Stay Connected with #CiscoPartners on social!