There has been a lot of discussion lately around why IoT projects fail. Many projects stall at the proof of concept (POC) phase, and only about a quarter of these investments are considered a success. With these setbacks however, there are some notable achievements as well.
As part of our factory of the future webinar series, we are excited that this month’s topic will dive right into successful industrial IoT projects and the key themes and developments that made these projects impactful to the business such as:
- Overcoming adoption challenges
- Building the right foundation for security, analytics, and automation
- Prioritizing business cases that will demonstrate ROI
You can register for our event on June 6th, Real World Deployments for Industrial Applications, here. If you missed any of our past events, don’t worry! We have them on-demand with manufacturing topics such as:
- Cyber Risk in Advanced Manufacturing
- Protect Your Organization’s Most Valuable Assets
- Convergence of IT and OT through Connected Factory
We’ll continue to add more webinar topics throughout the year, so be on the lookout for additions to the series. We also invite you to explore the following manufacturing topics:
Hope you can join us on June 6th!