#CiscoChampion Radio is a podcast series by technologists for technologists. In this episode we’re talking to David Reeckmann about Cisco Spark in VR and Cisco Emerge.
Get the Podcast
- Listen to this episode
- Download this episode (right-click on the episode’s download button)
- View this episode in iTunes
- David Reeckmann (@davidreeckmann), Engineer, Cisco Emerge Team
Cisco Champion Hosts
- Jose Bogarín (@josebogarin), Cisco Champion member, Chief Innovation Officer
- Brian Haley (@nosaturn), Cisco Champion member, Telepresence and Collaboration Engineer
- Kim Austin (@ciscokima), Collaboration Marketing
Podcast Discussion Topics
- The Cisco Emerge Team is and what it does
- How Cisco Emerge identifies and selects innovation projects
- More about the Cisco Spark in VR projects
- The dynamics of a virtual rooms
- What the Emerge team has learned from holding meetings in VR
- The Cisco Emerge team innovation process
- What obstacles the team faced developing VR technologies
- Industry problems that need to be solved for VR to be accepted more widely
- What Cisco Team TVs
- How Emerge projects graduate to products
Listen in and provide us feedback, we would love to hear from you!
- Blog Post: Virtual Reality, Meet Cisco Spark
- #CiscoChat Podcast: Cisco Spark in Virtual Reality
- Cisco Spark in VR
Cisco Champions are an elite group of technical experts who are passionate about IT and enjoy sharing their knowledge, expertise, and thoughts across the social web and with Cisco. The program has been running for over four years and has earned two industry awards as an industry best practice. Learn more about the program at http://cs.co/ciscochampion.
I think something great is coming
Comments are closed.