Every year around the beginning of May, CRN releases their highly-anticipated Women of the Channel List. And every year, more and more women around the world—and from Cisco—are recognized for their channel expertise and vision.
This year’s list is not only the largest yet, but the number of Cisco leaders who were named to CRN’s 2022 Women of the Channel list is the most ever at 38! I am incredibly proud and humbled to have so many amazing women leaders as colleagues and friends.
Clearly, Cisco is well represented this year, so let’s take a look at who’s on the list.
Women of the Channel Power 100
First, I’d like to extend a big congratulations to Alexandra Zagury, Vice President, Partner Managed Services and aaS Sales; Julia Chen, Vice President, Global Partner Transformation; and Jose van Dijk, Vice President, Partner Performance and Operations; for being named to CRN’s Power 100 List. This distinction is a subset of the CRN Women of the Channel List and is awarded to female executives whose insights, vision, and influence help propel the channel forward. And there is no doubt these three great leaders are pure Channel Power!
Recognition like this is not possible without our partners and our leaders who are extremely committed to the Cisco partner community. Our partners’ success drives us to be bold, innovate, listen to your feedback, and most importantly make a positive impact with our customers.
2022 Women of the Channel
In addition to the leaders named to the Power 100 List, another 35 Cisco colleagues made CRN’s 2022 Women of the Channel List.
- Alba San Martin, Senior Director, LatAm Partner Organization
- Amy Smith, Director, Americas Collaboration Partner Sales and Engineering
- Grace Lo, Director, Worldwide Partner Organization
- Jennifer Craine, Operations Director, West Partner Sales
- Julie Thomas, Sr Director, Global Partner Programs & Incentives
- Michelle McCrea, Leader, Partner Sales: Leading Digital Transformation & Business Outcome GTM / Distribution Sales
- Christy Cook Olcese, Director, Americas Meraki Partner & Distribution Organization
- Haley Montgomery, Nationals Partner Marketing Manager
- Cathy Holmes, Managing Director, Cisco Cloud and Hosted, Americas at Cisco
- Linda D’Amico, Sr. Director, Cisco Refresh + Cisco Capital Compliance Lead
- Malu Green, Business Development Manager, Sales, Americas
- Alexa Trifilo, Director, Global Collaboration Partner Sales
- Alexandra Della Sera, Manager, Cybersecurity Partner Organization
- Alison Stahl, Director, Americas Security Channel & Acceleration
- Anita Kotagiri, Director, Strategy & Planning and Chief of Staff, Global Partner Transformation
- Rituparna Lahiri, Business Development Manager
- Cathleen Ventura, Partner Business Development Sales Specialist, SD-WAN
- Michelle Ragusa-McBain, Provider Elevate, Leader, Global Partner Organization
- Kristyn Hogan, VP, Collaboration Partner Sales
- Heather Collins, Director, Cloud & Ecosystem Team, Americas Partner Organization
- Vicki Batka, VP, APJC Partner Sales
- Rhonda Henley, Senior Director, Strategic Partners
- Cindra Ford, Director, Strategy, Planning & Operations, Global Partner Programs Team
- Jeanne Quinn, Director, Partner Digital Engagement, Global Partner Marketing
- Christine Otts, Director, Marketing Velocity and Partner Programs, Global Partner Marketing
- Hope Galley, Global Channel Leader, Meraki
- Debbie Clasen, Director, Transformation Amplification
- Poonam Advani, Global Distribution Sales, X-Architecture GTM Strategy Lead
- Luxy Thuraisingam, Head of Global Partner Marketing
- Kerri Lampard, APJC Partner Architecture Sales GTM and Engineering Director
- Elisabeth de Dobbeleer, VP, EMEAR Partner Sales
- Isabella Yani, AppDynamics Area Sales Director, GES and ASP West
- Dana Miller, Security Partner Marketing, Global Team Lead
- Lauren Cutler, Director of Channel Sales, AppDynamics
- Purvi Ruparel, Director of Channel Strategy and Operations, AppDynamics
These 38 women represent some of the best and brightest when it comes to channel thought leadership, yet they represent only a fraction of the many other women and men across Cisco who are committed to our partners’ success.
I´m humbled and blessed to be part of such a powerful and diverse team. Congratulations again to our Cisco women of the channel leaders. Please join me in celebrating with them in the comments below and on social media! #WOTC22
See the full list of
2022 Women of the Channel Award Winners
We’d love to hear what you think. Ask a Question, Comment Below, and Stay Connected with #CiscoPartners on social!
Cisco Partners Facebook | @CiscoPartners Twitter | Cisco Partners LinkedIn
Congratulations to my friends and peers!
Many many congratulations to all the Cisco women of the Channel leaders. Keep it up.
Congrats, ladies. So honored to work with all of you!
Congrats to all Power Woman of Cisco!
I’m honored to be one of #CRN’s Women of the Channel of 2022 by The Channel Company! I also want to congratulate the other AMAZING women of Cisco who made the list! #WOTC22 So many incredible women leaders dedicated to the success of Cisco and our Channel Partners!
🎉 Please join me in congratulating 🎉
Comments are closed.