“The world of retail is changing quickly”…that quote may be the understatement of the year, but it’s certainly true. What we are seeing is rapid digital transformation happening in a variety of areas as the convergence of customer demands change before our eyes. From omni-channel buying experiences as shoppers move to a very personalized experiences to the explosion of home delivery options and everything in between. The pace of change in retail isn’t stopping and its one that Cisco and its partner ecosystem is perfectly equipped to solve for the industry and will be on display at the upcoming Cisco Live event in San Diego!
With these industry changes we are seeing the need for innovation and partnerships more than every as our customers leveraging applications, innovation and new business models to cover all the angles of mobility, security, and flexible infrastructure to build out the next generation of technology environments to support these changing customer demands.
Our team at Cisco has been focused on this digital transformation and so have many of our partners, but there is always time to learn more and see just how-to Cisco and its partner community are making this transformation come to life.
At Cisco Live San Diego this year, we have the opportunity highlight a handful of areas that will be showcasing digital transformation in retail to our partners and customers. Let me give you a few of the details:
- Cisco will once again be showcasing the Cisco Connected Store, our 7,000 square foot that will feature a fully integrated Cloud managed technology stake including Meraki, our dynamic digital signage, Cisco Vision, some cool innovation delivered by our friends at DevNet and a host of Retail Ecosystem Partners including Apple, Intel and Mishipay just to name a few. We will even have tours of the Connected Store open to anyone during the week. You can register here for one of the Cisco Store tour slots. Also make sure to follow @Ciscostore for updates throughout the week as well as behind the scenes insights from San Diego!
- Cisco is honored to have our friends from Dominos showcasing the innovation they are providing their customers in the Food & Beverage industry with its own booth and showcase presence within the World of Solutions. Included will be an experiential activation with interactive games, giveaways, lounge space and a touch screen with self-guided stations to walk attendees through the Cisco-Domino’s Story. We will be highlighting Cisco Global UCS infrastructure, which has been part of Domino’s reigniting of sales and innovative ordering systems making Domino’s the “easiest company to order a pizza from”.
- We will have a discussion on the Circular Economy on Monday, June 10th at 4:00pm (BRKGEN 1653)
- We will be discussing Industry Security in a panel on Wednesday, June 12th at 1pm (PSOGEN)
- Finally, you will see a variety of Partners & Solutions within the World of Solutions area. This is an active spot with the Cisco Live experience and one you will want to explore as you uncover various use cases to help you transform retail together with Cisco.
So, bring you sunglasses and sunscreen and be ready to explore the world of retail with us in San Diego during Cisco Live!