This year, instead of recognizing our Marketing Velocity Innovator Award winners at our annual live event, I want to make sure we do so virtually. They deserve this recognition and more. Here are the top performing marketing partners across the Americas who executed creative campaigns or marketing initiatives with great results:
- ePlus collects the US National Award for, among other initiatives, offering a free, personalized, actionable 2-year roadmap detailing how a client can get to where they want to be in their digital transformation.
- Dyntek wins our US Regional Award by demonstrating successful integrated marketing practices that were scalable, repeatable and helped boost their business on Cisco Security enterprise agreements by 50%.
- Ingram Micro takes home the Canada Award for their “Let’s Get Physical with Digital” cross architecture integrated campaign that helped drive demand for resellers and customers alike.
- SYNNEX Comstor is the North American Distributor Award winner for their EDGE Focus Tool that combined a data-driven strategy, marketing automation and digital demand generation.
- Logicalis S.A. takes home the Latin America Partner Award for their data driven, security-focused campaign delivered in multiple languages across six focus countries.
- Westcon Comstor earns the Latin American Distributor Award for their data driven, multi-country, multi-language and multi-partner campaign around Meraki SD-WAN.
And a drumroll please…. the winner of our Americas Partner of the Year goes to: CDW US and CDW CA! It boiled down to their ability to deliver extremely strong results across multiple countries in the region, and across multiple campaigns and programs. From our eCommerce efforts together to their highly successful campaigns in Security and SD-WAN, CDW really led the way over the last year.
A big congratulations – and even bigger thank you – to our award-winning partners!
You can watch the replay of the Americas Marketing Velocity live broadcast here.
Despite all the disruption, our partners continue to lead in a tangible manner by delivering solutions during this global event. There is not enough time or room to mention all the great work being done, but I’d like to highlight some outstanding partner actions and achievements as well as share some valuable resources.
These are amazing examples of what some of our partners are doing from the frontlines right on into people’s living rooms:
- HighPoint donated services to build out a temporary hospital with the Army Corps of Engineers at the Javits Center in New York.
- Insight is sharing underutilized CPU & GPU resources with Folding@Home to support COVID-19 therapy research.
- Softchoice is offering a free remote work preparedness workshop to ensure business continuity through collaboration, mobility and security.
- Presidio is providing customers free remote workforce assessments.
Just tremendous work and innovative ways to help combat this global event. Innovation is the cornerstone of our industry and should be recognized no matter what form it takes.
As always, we want to continue to offer all our partners the tools needed to develop and execute successful campaigns that drive demand and grow their business. We have organized a few valuable resources relating to Marketing Velocity and the current global event:
- Support your customers business continuity during this challenging time with co-marketing resources available in Marketing Velocity Central.
- Become familiar or brush up on best practices with Marketing Velocity Learning, don’t miss out on a chance to win a Sonos Move speaker! Complete a learning path today!
- Learn more about Cisco’s efforts around the recent global event
Finally, we’ll be bringing you a 6-part Velocity Enablement Series beginning April 22. We’ll have some great content designed to help our partners continue to increase marketing’s impact on the business. Be sure to register here.
Once again, thank you to the best partners in the business for everything you are doing to help our world today… and truly be the bridge to possible!