See Healthcare Innovations at HIMSS17
If you are one of the 40,000+ Health IT professionals planning to attend HIMSS17, you already know that few industries have seen as much disruption and as many recent changes as healthcare. Digital transformation is evolving how clinicians and healthcare organizations personalize patient engagement, deliver remote care and collaboration, and simplify clinician workflows, all while maintaining security and patient privacy.
We invite you to visit the Cisco booth (#1850) at HIMSS17 to speak with our healthcare experts and to see first-hand how technology can help you:
Build Deeper Relationships with Patients
- Patient Connect: Deliver personalized information and services at the point of care.
- Contact Center with SpinSci: Integrate your Cisco Contact Center and EHR for a complete view of patient data.
- Connected Health Interoperability Platform (CHIP): Secure, cloud-based solution for accessing health data from a variety of sources.
- Location Services: Wayfinding and asset tracking for efficient clinical operations.
Learn more about our patient engagement solutions.
Collaborate with Care Teams
- Cisco Spark and Spark Board: Cloud-based voice, video and collaboration service that unifies clinical communications.
- Extended Care: Unify infrastructure components and devices to enhance the patient-doctor experience.
Learn more about remote care and collaboration solutions.
Keep your Network Safe and Agile
- Cisco Security (Medical NAC and Umbrella): Protect medical devices and patient data from network threats.
- iOS Mobile Solutions: Show seamless integration between Apple iOS and Cisco collaboration.
- Cisco Meraki: HIPAA-compliant cloud networking solution.
Learn more about our security solutions.
Don’t miss seeing Cisco healthcare solutions that work together to address your pain points and empower healthcare innovation in your organization.
HIMSS17 Education Session on Collaboration Tools
If you need a break from the exhibit hall, consider attending Mobile Innovations and Telehealth in Emergency Care on Tuesday at 2:30 to hear how collaboration tools are helping the City of Houston Fire Department respond to medical emergencies and increase efficiency when serving low acuity patients. If you can’t make it to this session, you can read the case study.
See you in Orlando!Tags: