Did you know…
- There are so many attractions in Orlando that it would take the average traveler 67 full days to experience every one of them?
- If you ate breakfast, lunch, and dinner at a different Orlando restaurant every meal, it would take you five years to eat at all 5,300+ of them?
We’ve packed our bags and we’re heading to Orlando next week. It’s not for the attractions or lunch buffets. It is for another exciting year at InfoComm. This year promises to be our best showcase yet and we hope you’ll stop by and visit us.
Experience delightful, user-first collaboration with Cisco Collaboration technology from Red Dot-awarded video systems to powerful integrator video components and flexible infrastructure models that make deployment easier, faster, and more affordable. We’ll showcase a full complement of video and unified communications solutions to show you how collaboration can be nearly effortless for companies of all sizes.
This year’s highlights include:
- New Integrator Pavilion: Look under the cover at some of the most innovative video deployments.
- Experience Areas: Get a first-hand look at solutions to address your specific needs, from mobile and desktop to small and large team collaboration.
- Partners: Visit with KBZ, ScanSource, IVCi, Compass and Jabra.
- Booth Theater: Running every 30 minutes, sessions cover a range of collaboration topics including how our integrator solutions power the Jimmy Kimmel Live! Wall of America. (And we’ll have a drawing for a Jabra headset at the end of each theater presentation.)
- Solutions Summit: Cisco is an official sponsor of the Unified Communications and Collaboration track featuring keynote speakers, case studies, panels, and interaction opportunities at lunch.
- Keynote Panel: See Mike Walker, director of operations for the Cisco Executive Briefing Center, in the opening keynote on the “Internet of Things” on Tuesday, June 16 at 4:00 p.m., ET.
- Speaking Sessions: Watch for Training Sessions and InfoComm University Sessions on video architecture, SaaS collaboration, AV communication trends, and Cisco Spark.
We look forward to connecting with you at InfoComm 2015!