Cisco Live in San Diego is fast approaching. Here in the world of Cisco Collaboration, we’re getting ready to share all our latest and greatest products and content with you. Meanwhile, we’re making sure we have our official boothwear, slideware, and convention-center footwear ready to go.
I challenged my teammates to help me tell you why should be sure to see all the Cisco Collaboration activities we have to offer at this year’s event. (Yes you, looking at a screen of some sort right now and reading these words.) After a purely unofficial, nonscientific process filtered by my somewhat skewed sense of humor, here are 13 compelling reasons to check out all that Cisco Collaboration has to offer from June 7th to 11th in San Diego.
- Choose from 75+ technical breakout sessions, 30 hands-on technical labs, and more than 25 engineers available for 1:1 sessions.
- Ride in a Cisco Spark bus or pedicab to get there and snap selfies ’til you drop
- Cloud, on premises, hybrid, oh my: Hear experts unravel mysteries and answer your questions in Meet the Engineer sessions.
- More than 200,000 companies using Cisco Collaboration can’t be wrong.
- “Walk this way, talk this way.” Follow AeroSmith’s instructions and come see us live in action.
- Spark, Spark, Spark, baked beans, and Spark
- The Customer Connection Program gets you access to NDA content (and nifty giveaways).
- Don’t just see it, do it. Find out how and meet the experts.
- Get coding. Hear the latest from our DevNet team and learn why we are buying Tropo.
- Join the conversation, don’t just observe.
- Bored with your humdrum work life? Try new Cisco Collaboration.
- Spark is the new black.
- The Cisco Hat.
Check out the Cisco Collaboration events as you build your schedule make sure you catch the latest great information.
Special thanks to Alexis Doherty, Barnaby Meadows, Jillian Zimmerman, Ross Daniels, Fran Blackburn, Chris Wiborg, Angela Murphy, Kirk McNeil, Jeff Marusak, Lauren Colson, Marcus Gallo, Patty Medberry.