After months of anticipation, the Indy Autonomous Challenge powered by Cisco is upon us as teams continue their preparations onsite for the head-to-head autonomous race car competition.
As the presenting sponsor of the challenge, Cisco is enabling all critical in-vehicle and car-to-trackside connectivity with Dallara AV-21 race cars using ultra-low latency wireless technology and will be supporting the nine teams from across the globe who will be competing at the Texas Motor Speedway.
One team set to compete, PoliMOVE, set a new world record this year for the fastest autonomous car, sustaining speeds of over 192.2 MPH/309.3 KPH at the Kennedy Space Center while using Cisco Ultra-Reliable Wireless Backhaul and Cisco industrial switching technology.
The cars in Texas are going to be fast!
Engage with Cisco during the Indy Autonomous Challenge
- Tune into the livestream here starting Friday, November 11 at 1PM EST to watch all the action.
- Discover the Cisco technology that is powering the Indy Autonomous Challenge.
- See what autonomous car racing means for your industry.
- Visit Cisco’s Portfolio Explorer to explore the use cases and architectures that are making a difference in industries like transportation, manufacturing, and mining.
- Follow the excitement on social media
CONNECT WITH CISCO