There’s never been a better time to go to ANGA
Cisco’s theme at this year’s ANGA is ‘There’s never been a better time to transform your network’, and that’s because the network is now the key to delivering great video services. We know that IP is better than broadcast not only for consumer experiences, but also for the driving speed and efficiency that service providers need to stay competitive, and win in this changing landscape.
Make sure you stop by and see us in Hall #7, Booth E10
At this year’s event we’ll be showcasing the technology that our customers are using to build their services, as well as demonstrating the great services they are delivering. We’ll have live demonstrations of:
- Our Virtualised Video Processing, demonstrating how we can drive video quality over IP including immersive 4K video quality encoding with HDR10 technology, IP Migration for distribution of content and Multicast ABR
- The Infinite Video Platform, showing how the cloud accelerates service creation for multi-screen delivery across all platforms, networks and devices
- Vodafones’ recently launched GigaTV service, built on the Infinite Video Platform, showcasing multiple consumer services including personalisation, consumer engagement and content discovery on multiple devices
- Our security Solutions to protect and monetize video on any device
- Analytics, demonstrating how we transform data into customer insight, helping you to build better, more relevant services for your consumers
- Many OTT customer deployments built and deployed using the Infinite Video Platform
We’ll be showing a wide range of Cable access technologies and products at the exhibition, for more information visit Alison Izards blog
We’ve also got a packed line-up of Speakers and panellists, including Yvette Kanouff who will be discussing Gigabit Networks and New TV, and I’ll be taking part in the panel on Personalized TV: Product trends and Monetization.
Meet with Cisco Executives and Subject Matter Experts
ANGA COM is a great time to meet with Cisco executives and subject matter experts. Our team will be available to meet with you to discuss your current challenges and opportunities. To request a meeting, contact your Cisco account manager.
Cisco Speaking Sessions at ANGA COM 2017
We look forward to seeing you at #ANGACOM17 in Cologne, Germany. Have questions and comments, Tweet us @CiscoSPVideo.