Cisco at ANGA 2017: There’s Never Been A Better Time To Transform Your Network
In a little less than a month, the 2017 ANGA COM Conference will kick off and this year’s Congress Agenda is packed full of great panel discussions and topics, including Cisco Service Provider leader Yvette Kanouff and Cisco Fellow and Cable CTO John Chapman. If you haven’t already made plans to attend, registration is still open. To find out more, visit ANGA COM.
Make Sure You Stop by and See Us in Hall #7, Booth E10
At the 2017 ANGA COM Exhibition, we take you through our step-by-step evolution path across key technology areas including infrastructure, virtualization, management and automation, as well as sharing our long-term vision.
For these technology areas we will show you how:
- Next-generation converged cable access platforms (CCAP), DOCSIS 3.1, and Remote PHY to deliver Gigabit service tiers and drive down operating costs.
- Virtualized cable modem termination systems (CMTS) and other functions can enable you to elastically scale and reposition resources to meet changing demand.
- Management and automation tools can be used to monitor network health proactively and automate provisioning end-to-end.
- How you can support the revolutionary cable technologies of the future, including full duplex, digital fiber and much more.
The theme for this year’s event is “There’s Never Been a Better Time to Transform Your Network,” and we’ll show you how Cisco’s commitment and leadership in next generation cable and our vision for evolving your cable access network can help you to drive down network complexity and operating costs, unlock profitable growth by delivering a broader mix of services, and, bring innovative, differentiated new experiences to your customers faster.
We have a great lineup of demos this year, be sure to stop by and see some of these in action:
- Remote PHY Node – See the industry’s first standards based RPHY Node in action and learn how the RPHY Node architecture can transform the HFC network in a multiservice standards based platform setting the stage for incremental growth for MSO’s
- Remote PHY Shelf – See how the industry’s first standards based RPHY Shelf enables CCAP and DOCSIS 3.1 capabilities in small Hubs enabling hub site consolidation reducing TCO.
- OpenRPD – Come and see the industry’s first OpenRPD products and learn how our the OpenRPD software initiative fosters rapid development of interoperable RPHY solutions
- CCAP Core – Learn how the cBR8 can act as a CCAP-Core for integrated or RPHY, providing DOCSIS 3.1 downstream and upstream over RF or RPHY, full CCAP VoD and Broadcast convergence over RF or RPHY and Cloud-Native CMTS (cCMTS) for RPHY with Cisco’s virtualized cCMTS solution.
- RPD Automation – Find out how our SDN Orchestration & Automation solution supports zero-touch provisioning of RPDs, integration of RPD automation in end-to-end network orchestration, simplified video services provisioning.
- DOCSIS FDX – See our next-gen cable access platform with DOCSIS Full-Duplex in action and learn how Cisco RPHY provides a foundation for FDX.
- PNM & D3.1 Services – Find out how you can deliver Proactive Network Maintenance (PNM) as a Service, identifying upstream and downstream impairments on your DOCSIS footprint. See how our D3.1 capacity planning capabilities can be used to enable a successful DOCSIS 3.1 launch.
Meet with Cisco Executives and Subject Matter Experts
ANGA COM is a great time to meet with Cisco executives and subject matter experts. Our team will be available to meet with you to discuss your current challenges and opportunities. To request a meeting, contact your Cisco account manager.
Cisco Speaking Sessions at ANGA COM 2017
We look forward to seeing you at #ANGACOM17 in Cologne, Germany. Have questions and comments, Tweet us @CiscoSP360Tags: