Buckle up! It’s time to take off for Cisco Live 2015 in San Diego (#CLUS)
Cisco Live provides a rich lineup of education, with over 700 sessions to increase your knowledge and propel your career. You can also network with likeminded professionals and industry thought leaders providing additional value from your involvement long after the conference ends.
To help you get the most from your Cisco Live experience, be sure to take advantage of these social media opportunities:
- Expand your professional network – Cisco Live offers multiple opportunities to enrich and broaden your network. Start with the arrival tweetup on Sunday night at 5:30 – 7:30 pm in the Social Media Lounge. Meet new friends and connect with Cisco Live veterans over food and drink while you plan your exciting week ahead.
- Join the conversation – Start engaging on Twitter and join the #CLUS conversation while meeting other attendees. Share #CLUS content and you might be our first Yellow Cape winner awarded Sunday night. But don’t stop there! Download the mobile app and check out a list of gaming opportunities to enhance your Cisco Live experience and win prizes along the way.
- Start scavenging – Cisco Live’s popular Scavenger Hunt launches on Monday. Take photos from the scavenger hunt list in various locations and post them on Twitter or Instagram with #CLUS and #CLScavenger hashtags for points towards a daily and grand prize. You could win a daily prize of a $500 Amazon gift card for the most retweeted photo or a $100 Amazon gift card for the most creative and fun photos. The grand prize is a $1,500 Amazon gift card!
- Get the picture – Receive your personalized digital photo from John Chambers, Chuck Robbins, Aerosmith, and Mike Rowe. Starting Monday, June 8, request your personalized photo here, beginning with John Chambers. It’s John’s last year at Cisco Live as CEO. You don’t want to miss this!
- Participate in a #CiscoChat – At this year’s Cisco Live, #CiscoChat is bringing you conversations right from the event floor. With topics ranging from digital transformation to women in technology, each social chat will feature experts who will pose and answer questions and engage with participants. This is a great way to be involved whether you are attending the conference in person or joining from home. A complete #CiscoChat schedule can be found here.
- Follow the hat – Have some fun following @TheCiscoHat, as an anonymous attendee chronicles the Cisco Live’s 2014 Customer Appreciation Hat’s journey to Cisco Live and the discovery of the 2015 hat.
Don’t wait until you arrive in San Diego. Start networking today. Add yourself to @Networkingnerd’s Twitter list and participate in the conversations on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Google+. The benefits of #CLUS can start today.
It’s going to be a great ride, so be sure to join us.