#CiscoChampion Radio is a podcast series by technologists for technologists. In this episode, Cisco Champion John Welsh discusses enhancing the Video Everywhere with Cisco guests Mark Miller.
Get the Podcast
Cisco Champion Hosts
- John Welsh (@samplefive), Cisco Champion member, Solutions Architect
- Mark Miller, Video Collaboration Business Development Manager
Podcast Discussion Topics
- What is driving the growth of video
- How the way people are working is impacting video
- How companies are making a justification for video
- What technological changes are driving video use
- How Cisco ties in programmability, APIs, automation into the video environment
- How to know what level of video to deploy
- How Cisco’s own meeting space is changing with collaboration
- How to get employees to use video
- Things to do and not to do in deployment
Listen in and provide us feedback, we would love to hear from you!
Cisco Champions are an elite group of technical experts who are passionate about IT and enjoy sharing their knowledge, expertise, and thoughts across the social web and with Cisco. The program has been running for five years and has earned two industry awards as an industry best practice. Learn more about the program at http://cs.co/ciscochampion.