#CiscoChampion Radio, S5|Ep.3: Enhancing the Cisco CMX Customer Experience
#CiscoChampion Radio is a podcast series by technologists for technologists. In this episode, Cisco Champion Daniel Larsson discusses enhancing the CMX Customer Experience with Cisco guests Daryl Coon.
Get the Podcast
Cisco Champion Hosts
- Daniel Larsson (@Daniel_CLN), Cisco Champion member, Sr. Network Consultant
- Daryl Coon, Product Marketing Manager, Operational Insights
Podcast Discussion Topics
- The value of CMX
- Use cases for CMX
- Types of customers using wireless in a very innovative ways
- How CMX ties into Operational Insights
- Engagement vs analytics use cases
- Considerations for indoor location deployment
- CMX greatest hits, examples of cool implementations
- Connected Mobile Experience (CMX) website
Listen in and provide us feedback, we would love to hear from you!
Cisco Champions are an elite group of technical experts who are passionate about IT and enjoy sharing their knowledge, expertise, and thoughts across the social web and with Cisco. The program has been running for five years and has earned two industry awards as an industry best practice. Learn more about the program at http://cs.co/ciscochampion.