#CiscoChampion Radio is a podcast series by technologists for technologists. In this episode, Cisco Champions Rowell Dionicio and Robert Boardman discuss Cisco WiFi Troubleshooting and Optimization with Jerome Henry.
Get the Podcast
Cisco Champion Hosts
- Rowell Dionicio (@rowelldionicio), Cisco Champion member, Network Engineer
- Robert Boardman (@robb_404), Cisco Champion member, Network Engineer
- Jerome Henry, (@wirelessccie) Principal Engineer, Technical Marketing, WiFi Business Unit
- Brett Shore (@brettshore), Cisco Champion Program Management
Podcast Discussion Topics
- Tools for troubleshooting WiFi
- Packet analysis – MIMO considerations
- Using Excel to troubleshoot
- Access points coverage
- Most common issues
- Jerome’s process for optimizing a wireless network
Listen in and provide us feedback, we would love to hear from you!
Cisco Champions are an elite group of technical experts who are passionate about IT and enjoy sharing their knowledge, expertise, and thoughts across the social web and with Cisco. The program has been running for over five years and has earned two industry awards as an industry best practice. Learn more about the program at http://cs.co/ciscochampion.