#CiscoChampion Radio is a podcast series by technologists for technologists. In this episode, Cisco Champions Rowell Dionicio and Francois Vergès discuss Cisco RRM with Jim Florwick.
Get the Podcast
Cisco Champion Hosts
- Rowell Dionicio (@rowelldionicio), Cisco Champion member, Network Engineer
- Francois Vergès (@vergesfrancois), Cisco Champion member, Wireless Network Engineer
- Jim Florwick, Technical Marketing Engineer, Enterprise Networks
- Brett Shore (@brettshore), Cisco Champion Program Management
Podcast Discussion Topics
- Most common misconceptions of RRM
- Channel management
- Initiating a DCA restart
- Designing for RRM
- How to validate your designs
- Tips for doing a site survey
- FRA and RRM
- What to consider when configuring and placing APs
- New RRM features Cisco is working on
- Setting intervals and thresholds
- Default global RRM TPC settings
- dBm TX power in the RRM GUI
- RRM data collection
- Jim’s 3 big things for working with Cisco RRM
Listen in and provide us feedback, we would love to hear from you!
Cisco Champions are an elite group of technical experts who are passionate about IT and enjoy sharing their knowledge, expertise, and thoughts across the social web and with Cisco. The program has been running for over five years and has earned two industry awards as an industry best practice. Learn more about the program at http://cs.co/ciscochampion.