I am excited to share the changes we’ve made to the Cisco® Value Incentive Program (VIP) 24. As you know, we are evolving our Channel Partner Program to maintain the best partner program in the industry. As an important part of this evolution, we have aligned VIP so that it fits with our evolved Cisco architectural strategy, and continue to focus VIP on new market trends and business models that our customers need for their businesses. We believe you will see greater profitability and customer satisfaction as a result. That’s a win-win for you and for Cisco.
Here are the top things you should know about VIP 24:
- Borderless Networks track has evolved into two new tracks:
- New Enterprise Networks track with four subtracks, including new area of focus on Internet of Things (IoT) and Express Enterprise Networks.
- New Security track with three subtracks and the addition of SourceFire products.
- The Express track has been integrated into the architectural VIP tracks and has been retired as a separate track.
- Data Center track has a new Emerging Data Center Technology subtrack, for Cisco UCS Invicta™ and Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) Authorized Technology Provider (ATPs) Partners.
- The Cisco Cloud Services Reseller track has expanded to have 11 total offerings.
- The CSAT minimum average score requirement has been removed. Moving forward you will only need the required number of valid surveys to achieve your certification level. For Gold, Silver, or Premier partners the simplest way to meet the VIP CSAT requirements is to do it as part of your Certification. Details for Select or Registered partners are included in the program rules.
- Two pilot tracks around Cisco ONE and SaaS trials provide a preview of the new VIP opportunities for you in the future.
I’d like to invite you to enroll today and start earning your rewards:
- Enrollment in VIP 24 is mandatory for all partners that want to participate.
- Go to the Partner Program Enrollment (PPE) Tool to take advantage of the 6-month enrollment window between now and September 12
- The VIP 3-month enrollment window will open: October 26, 2014 and run until November 21, 2014
- Review the VIP 24 eligible SKUs page for the current listing of all SKUs that are eligible for rebate.
- Learn more about VIP and review the revamped Playbook and Q&A for more information.
- Be sure to take advantage of other Cisco incentive programs such as OIP, SIP, TIP and TMP
VIP is open to Cisco specialized, certified, or Authorized Technology Provider (ATP) partners who sell Cisco architectures within the current six month program period.
Don’t forget, we’ve created this infographic so you can easily find VIP enrollment dates and key resources.
Thank you for being a valued Cisco Partner! I welcome you on this journey to even greater profitability with us. Give us your input regarding the Cisco VIP program and let us know how we’re doing.