Take a Fresh Look at your VIP Strategy
Cisco’s Value Incentive Program (VIP) is in its 22nd consecutive period and has more than ever to offer. Over the years we have invested billions of dollars into VIP and into you, our partners. For this launch period, we want you to take a fresh look at your VIP strategy to get the most from this incentive program.
New Revenue Opportunities with VIP 22
Every six months we re-launch VIP to focus on the newest technologies and incorporate your feedback from previous periods. For the launch of VIP 22, we’ve included some exceptional changes which will help make you more successful:
- New 90-day grace period on select SKUs so you can adapt to new product transitions quickly and with less impact on your payouts
- New Cloud Services Reseller Track offering rewards for five Cisco Powered offerings:
– Infrastructure as a Service
– Hosted Collaboration Solutions
– Contact Center
– Desktop Service
- Borderless Networks includes more products eligible for rebates and two main rebate levels – compete and drive – for Cisco Wireless, Catalyst Switching (focusing on the market-leading Cisco Catalyst 3850 Series converged access switch), Routing and WAAS
- Collaboration offers increased rebates for new web conferencing deals, a focus on virtual offerings and enticing rewards for leading with BE 6000 in the mid-market
- Data Center introduces two new product portfolios with rebates on eligible UCS Director (formerly Cloupia) SKUs to expand your data center and UCS Director offerings and new rebates on eligible Nexus 3000 SKUs
- Simplified Express track by combining the SMB and SMB Foundation subtracks to align to the new SMB Specialization
Enroll Today and Start Earning Rewards
- Go to the Partner Program Enrollment (PPE) Tool to enroll between now and September 6, 2013.
- View the VIP 22 eligible SKUs
- Learn more about VIP and review the revamped Playbook and FAQs for more information
– Attend an instructional webinar this month – reach out to your PAM for dates and times
- Start selling
– Combine VIP with other promotions and incentives like OIP, SIP, TIP or TMP for the biggest rewards
VIP 22 is available to all of our Cisco specialized, certified, and Authorized Technology Partners (ATP) who sell Cisco architectures (Borderless Networks, Collaboration, Data Center), Cloud and Managed Services, and SMB (Express) within the current six month program period.
We shared a lot of updates to VIP so keep this infographic on hand to stay on top of enrollment dates and key resources.
We’re excited to offer you these enhancements for VIP 22. What do you think about our latest additions to the program?