Our wins can be your wins
Selling solutions people love with partners like you
Last year, Cisco Collaboration had a lot of big wins. We wowed customers with our solutions. We shook up our industry with our ideas. And we led the way with our tech.
It turns out, people noticed. They shared some awards with us, and now we’d like to share them with you. Because we want to help you bring the solutions people love to your customers, too.
So take a look at what people are saying about Cisco Collaboration below. And see how our innovations can help you sell collaboration products your customers will love.
Customer Choice Awards
These awards mean a lot to us, because they come straight from customers, and our goal is always to make life easier for the people at the other end of our solutions.
In 2018, we’re glad to say, we made good on that goal. Our customers recognized our collaboration solutions as the best in the business. (But that doesn’t mean we’re stopping here.)
Here are the awards we won at the 2018 Customer Choice Awards:
Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice 2018
- Customer Choice UC 2018| Best Unified Communications of 2018 as Reviewed by Customers
- Customer Choice Meetings 2018 | Best Meeting Solutions (Web Conferencing) Software of 2018 as Reviewed by Customers
Our peers are always pushing us to be better. So when they recognize our work, we’re pretty thrilled. In 2018, we were fortunate enough to receive awards from across the industry. One of those awards even went to an amazing individual on our team, Amy Chang. (Congratulations Amy!)
Whether it’s our team or our tech that’s winning, we’re proud to accept these industry awards:
Forbes World’s Top 50 Women in Tech 2018
CRN Tech Innovators 2018
- CRN 2018 Tech Innovator Award Contact Center Applications: Cisco Customer Journey Platform
- CRN’s 2018 Products of The Year Collaboration: Cisco Webex Meetings
Red Dot Award
2018 International Business Awards
Analyst Survey Leadership Awards
The proof is always in the data, so when the data shows we’re leading the way, those are results we want to share with our partners and all the people who make our solutions a success.
Here are some of the ways the numbers proved we were leading the way in 2018:
Gartner Magic Quadrant:
- Meeting Solutions 2018: Leader
- Unified Communications 2018: Leader
- Contact Center Infrastructure Worldwide 2018: Leader
IDC MarketScape Assessment:
- Aragon Research Globe for UCC, 2018: Leader
- Aragon Research Globe for Mobile, 2018: Leader
This is a new year, though. We want to keep doing winning work through 2019. And we’d love to do it together.
Want to start collaborating? Find out how to become a Cisco Partner here.
Already our partner? Get all the updates around our new 2019 solutions here.