Platforms. Today that one word, without context, can spark a myriad of mental images. The ancient Greeks utilized the platform stage around 55 BCE for theater. It gave their characters the visual advantage to best reach their audience from anywhere in the arena. It was a focal point, a way to share a singular message with hundreds to thousands of people at one time.
Today, you might think of your social platform – how you share your message with the world. Or, maybe how platform shoes phase in and out of style almost as quickly as wearing plaid. Maybe even getting to Platform 9 and ¾ on time to catch the Hogwarts Express. Or, if you work in technology, you’re probably thinking about one of your essential business solutions.
Simon Sinek, an author and motivational speaker, said, “I try to find, celebrate, and teach leaders how to build platforms that will inspire others.” Although he is talking more about the social aspects of the word, I find our Webex platform is easy for people to find, should be celebrated, and teaches others how to inspire the world around them.
Webex | Platform of the Future
This is the time. Enterprises are looking to move into single-sourced providers for their technology suites to simplify IT spend and maintenance. They’re also wanting a solution that can meet the needs of each user from anywhere, emphasizing the single, unified experience.
Cisco has brought all the multi-product suites into a single Webex platform that is focused on driving customer outcomes and increasing advocacy by proactively solving their toughest challenges.
Exploring the Webex Platform Advantage
Webex has become a platform for customers to:
- Connected Workforce: Giving all employee the superpower of connecting with others no matter where they work or what role they play within the company.
- Integration: All users get the full suite of capabilities with a single, seamless on-ramp so they can connect back office with front office.
- Collaborative AI: Cisco’s purpose-build AI helps every user improve their audio and video experience with insights, agent support, topic analysis, and more.
- Flexible, Scalable, Secure: Who wants to worry about ensuring their users and data are secure? NO ONE! Webex brings the power of Meraki and Cisco Security solutions together to provide customers with the privacy and protection they expect from Cisco technology.
- Sustainability: We are always working to provide new features in the Control Hub, which is our centrally managed approach to collaboration devices.
A Platform that Inspires Seamless Collaboration
Whether your customers are looking for the full power of Webex through Calling, Meetings, Messaging, and more, an easy way to get work done, or a single pane of glass management for Security across the applications, Webex is the solution they need.
Dive into Cisco’s Webex platform and talk to your designated Cisco representative to get started.
We’d love to hear what you think. Ask a Question, Comment Below, and Stay Connected with #CiscoPartners on social!