Enabling the Branch for the Mobile Cloud Era
This week at Interop New York, Cisco launched to its customers and partners advancements in access routing to help partners transform businesses’ networks to support cloud and mobile solutions – the new Cisco ISR 4000 Series. This new series powers the Cisco Intelligent WAN (IWAN) to deliver an end-to-end solution that aids bandwidth constraints of aging networks. This transforms the entire network down to the branch level.
In case you missed our partner event about the latest news, be sure to visit the partner page for a replay of the partner webcast and additional information. You can also check out our short video, which summarizes everything into a quick overview.
The next several years provide a huge sales opportunity. This is a true win-win situation for partners. You win with significant up-sell opportunities. Your customers win with simple, seamless, and secure IT management for their network infrastructures.
The Data Overload Challenge
With the proliferation of mobile devices, cloud applications, and high-definition video that need to be connected at remote sites, network support has become overwhelming. Branch offices provide 80 percent of the access to applications and data for their employees and customers. Your customers need a branch network that can keep pace with changing business needs. With the advancements in the new Cisco ISR 4000 Series, it’s now possible.
Aging networks need to adapt and meet this new era of business in a seamless, secure, and agile manner. Given that IT budgets are either stagnant or shrinking, being cost effective is a ‘must’ as well.
Architecture Redesign for Branch Agility
Imagine having a superior application experience with secure access, which provides lower costs and IT simplicity. That is exactly what the ISR 4000 Series delivers. The series has four new members: ISR 4321, ISR 4331, ISR 4351, and ISR 4431. With IWAN and the ISR 4000 Series, you can prioritize and optimize applications over any connection, even the internet.
To further strengthen this end-to-end solution, we knew we needed to deliver threat-centric services for security and confidence. SourceFire IDS is directly integrated at the branch device.
The beauty of the ISR 4000 Series is that everything can be run in a single box with no compromise. You can move your customers from pilot to deployment faster, and that ultimately helps you close deals faster.
A Better Experience at Lower Costs
As businesses rely more and more on applications to engage and transact with customers, there are application services that will be essential for your customers.
- Transition your customers’ networks and scale your customers’ hybrid WAN with ease to meet user expectations at substantially lower costs.
- Enable intelligent caching at the branch and offload the WAN up to 90 percent with Akamai Connect.
Huge Upsell Opportunity
As a Cisco partner, our latest announcement enables you to:
- Appeal to line-of-business buying centers. Unlock 25 percent of IT budgets. The agile network that the ISR4K creates elevates customer engagement and generates new revenue streams.
- Accelerate sales cycles. With the Cisco Intelligent WAN, you can quickly roll out new services by automating service deployment, orchestration and management processes.
- Act as a trusted advisor. Help your customers innovate in growth areas like high-definition video, data-heavy applications, and location services.
- Upsell with more wallet share. Add higher-margin services to your deals.
- Preserve your customers’ investment and provide more flexibility to your customer base with the “pay-as-you-grow” model, allowing you to add performance and services supporting the branch as business needs evolve.
- Maximize your profitability. Increase your revenue with Cisco partner programs and offers. Increase your revenue by adding more services.
The time for refreshed branch infrastructure has arrived. I encourage you to capture more details so you can take advantage of this opportunity. Let me know what you think in the comments section. I would love to hear your feedback.