Business leaders around the world are leading the shift to a hybrid, multi-cloud operating environment to drive simplicity and predictability in a rapidly shifting backdrop. High-performing applications are the lifeblood for organizations to attract, engage, and retain customers in a world that is about to take another big step into a future that is full of many promises, and just as many unknowns.
As rapidly changing business requirements come into focus, there is increased pressure on IT to deliver speed, flexibility, and simplicity across their organizations to meet aggressive business goals.
Partners globally will be pleased to know that Cisco’s innovation target spans across Silicon to SaaS, with an increased focus on public cloud integrations, cloud native acceleration, and rich, yet actionable observability. In addition, we’ve kept our promise in keeping SW rebate payouts high at the 10% range for eligible partners plus the ability to earn up to $100,000+ for driving adoption incentives per deal. Not to mention, we’ve maintained focus on aligning big rebate payouts on strategic hardware such as HyperFlex and X-Series.
I’ve summarized today’s innovation announcement below and am excited for Partners to have even more ways to drive accelerated customer hybrid cloud journeys.
Cisco Intersight Platform
- Cisco Intersight Kubernetes Service with– Attached Clusters: Partners can now easily deploy any customer app, on any Kubernetes cluster on-premises in AWS or Azure.
- Cisco Intersight integrations with Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2): Expanded hybrid cloud capabilities to include combined inventory and automation of virtual machines
Cisco HyperFlex Hyperconverged Infrastructure
- Introducing Cisco HyperFlex Express: Profitable & Flexible cloud “lead-with” offer for Partners.
- Cisco HyperFlex systems with 3rd Gen AMD EPYC TM processors: Partners can now position AMD based HX systems as additional platform diversity.
- Innovation for Edge Computing: New lightweight local witness software for 2-node clusters for Partners to position into IoT and other key vertical use cases.
Cisco UCS X-Series
- GPU Node with Cisco UCS X-Fabric Technology: Connect NVIDIA GPUs for modern AI/ML and VDI workloads. One system for blade and rack workloads for rich Partner positioning flexibility.
- 5th Gen Unified Fabric for performance and simplicity: 100G single port and 200G bandwidth to a single server driving investment protection, lower costs, and bandwidth for data intensive apps.
- Blog: Cisco accelerates hybrid cloud operations with innovations from Intersight, Hyperflex, and UCS X-Series,DD Dasgupta, Vice President, Product Management, Cloud and Compute Business Unit
- Cisco HyperFlex Express
- Cisco UCS X-Series
- Cisco Intersight platform
- Cisco reveals new cloud software, hardware and operating model to accelerate enterprises’ hybrid cloud adoption News Release
Additional Partner Resources:
- Intersight Partner Center
- HyperFlex GO Partner Center
- X-Series Partner Center
- Lifecycle Adoption Incentive Program
- VIP Rebate Partner Program
Don’t forget to join our webinar, Simplify and Accelerate your Hybrid Cloud Journey on March 29th at 10:00amPT!
We’d love to hear what you think. Ask a Question, Comment Below, and Stay Connected with #CiscoPartners on social!