Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – November 22, 2013
Every Friday, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco partner news and stories of the week, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
As the Vice President of Worldwide Services Partner Organization at Cisco, Raja Sundaram’s team develops and executes Cisco Services partner programs, go-to-market strategies, and sales engagement models. This week on the Channels Blog, Raja started a new series of blogs about the huge industry disruption taking place and how partners can capitalize on it through professional services.
Raja realizes there are big challenges around cloud, virtualization, big data, programmable networks, new consumption models and changing buying centers. He takes a look back at Partner Summit 2013 and how everything must come together to deliver the Internet of Everything (IoE).
Be sure to read Raja’s blog and join in the conversation.
Slow Journey to Cloud?
In our fifth blog of the ongoing series based on Dimension Data’s 2013 Global UC&C Survey, we had the opportunity to speak with Neville Cousins. Neville is the Solutions Director for voice and applications at Dimension Data and he gave us his personal insight on the study.
Neville believes the uptake of cloud would have been higher by now, but the UC&C study shows otherwise and Neville spent some time with us explaining why he thinks many clients are slow to take the journey and how managed services can play a big role in helping clients migrate to a solution that makes sense for them.
We welcome your participation in the Dimension Data series.
- Joseph Bradley envisioned IoE creating better experiences in unimaginable ways
- Steve Lau provided the top 5 mobile customer insights
- Kathy English looked at how IoE customers to shipping logistics
- Marie Hattar showed how IoE can connect entire venues for a show
- Stephen Speirs discussed how to get started quickly with ACI
- Jason Pates talked about collaboration increasing revenues for manufacturers
- Dave Evans believes that IoE can make the world a better place
Keep An Eye Out
- Swing by the Cisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings.