Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – February 7, 2014
Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco partner news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
Robb Berger had some news this week on the Value Incentive Program (VIP). VIP is now in its 23rd iteration, and while there are only minor changes this time around, there are items worth pointing out. In addition, there is, as always, a great infographic to keep handy.
Be sure to check out the blog and the infographic to keep you up-to-date on all the enrollment dates and key resources for VIP 23.
True Stories of the Connected
Cisco has produced a miniseries of documentaries called True Stories of the Connected, focused on the Internet of Everything (IoE). This series captures true stories of people using connected technology to better their lives. Be sure to check out that series and watch some videos such as:
- True Stories of the Connected: Opportunity on Main Street
- True Stories of the Connected: Rural Healthcare in Northern Canada
- True Stories of the Connected: Tech Savvy Brazil
- True Stories of the Connected: Closing the Digital Divide in Cambodia
- Sheila Jordan delivers what every CEO wants through Cloud collaboration
- Kathy Trahan discusses the ROI on secure access
- Plamen Nedeltchev asks if we’re ready for IoE
- Wim Effrink examines the metropolis of tomorrow, with IoE
- Xander Uyleman looks at the power behind the cloud
- Annabelle Pinto talks connecting the unconnected at world-class sports venues
- Nadee Gunasena told the story of Cisco’s “musical legacy”
Keep An Eye Out
- Register to attend the February 11 (Americas) or February 19 (EMEAR) sessions for updates on the Drive to Collab (formerly Drive to 9) program and Collaboration Breakaway PLUS.
- Register to attend the Security Global Partner launch webcast on February 18 or 19 to hear more about our new Security Model Strategy.
- Swing by the Cisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings.