Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – August 9, 2013
Every Friday, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco partner news and stories of the week, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off The Top
This week Cisco unveiled details around the popular Value Incentive Program (VIP) 22. A new 90-day grace period, new Cloud Services Reseller Track, and the simplified Express Track are just a few of the changes made to VIP to help make you more successful.
VIP 22 is open for enrollment now until September 6, 2013. Check out the VIP 22 blog post to get details on how to enroll so you can start earning rewards.
Partner Education Connection (PEC) Gets a Makeover
If you haven’t been to PEC lately, be sure to check out the fresh, new home page. You’ll find enhanced user functionality and an improved navigation. Here are some of the things you can do in PEC:
- Get a list of the latest deployed content
- View and access your recent registrations
- Access the Theatre Training Library directly from the home page
- Register for upcoming events
Check out PEC today and let us know what you think.
- Marie Hattar shares effective social media tactics for businesses
- Amy Lewis gives a glimpse into the latest episode of Engineers Unplugged
- Jimmy Ray Purser discusses a Network Game Changer in the latest episode of TechWiseTV
- Michael Marquiz talks about how Big Data technologies will play a pivotal role in the Internet of Everything (IoE)
Keep An Eye Out
- Attend the Engaging Teams in Social Media Twitter Chat on August 20 to learn how your employees can use social media to amplify your brand messaging and provide subject matter expertise.