Here we are again and what an honor this still is. Thank you, CRN, and a huge thank you to our partners for voting to recognize the efforts of some incredible women at Cisco.
This year 22 Cisco leaders were named to CRN’s Women of the Channel! What an achievement! I can barely express how proud I am to share this honor with so many colleagues and friends.
Each year, this list recognizes women leaders for their influence, extraordinary expertise and vision within the channel. Clearly, Cisco is well represented this year, so let’s take a look at who’s on the list year.
Cisco Women of the Channel
First, I’d like to extend a big congratulations to our VP of Partner Performance and Operations, Jose van Dijk and to VP of Global Partner Transformation, Julia Chen for being named to CRN’s Power 100 List. This distinction is a subset of the CRN Women of the Channel and is awarded for exemplary records of success and channel influence.
These awards are not possible without our partners. Our leaders are extremely committed to the partner community. Your success powers our team to innovate constantly, work hard, listen to your feedback and give it our all in order to help you see meaningful business results.
Here is the full list of the Cisco leaders who are part of CRN’s Women of the Channel 2020:
- Vicki Batka, VP, Partner Organization, APJC
- Cherie Caldwell, Director, Global GTM Strategy Collaboration, Global Partner Organization
- Julia Chen, VP, Global Partner Transformation
- Vanessa Chet, Senior Manager, Americas Distribution Strategy and Planning
- Heather Collins, Director, Cloud and Ecosystem Partners, APO
- Donna Cooney, Director, Partner Sales, Cisco Canada
- Jennifer Craine, Operations Manager, West Partner Sales Org
- Rola Dagher, President and CEO, Cisco Canada
- Connie Dimitroff, Director, Americas Partner Transformation
- Karine Elsen, Senior Director, Partner Marketing
- Sandra Flinders, Senior Director, Recurring Value Programs
- Cindra Ford, Director, Partner Programs Strategy and Planning
- Hope Galley, Senior Director, Americas Software and Services
- Rhonda Henley, Senior Director, Global Partner Org
- Kristyn Hogan, Director, Cisco Meraki Channel and Distribution
- Kerri Lampard, APJC Partner Director of Architecture, Engineering and Services
- Stephanie Liu, Sr Business Development Manager
- Sonya Mazzaferro, Director of Channel Sales, Cisco Canada
- Michelle McCrea, Manager, Partner Operations
- Leanne Scott-Williams, Partner Product Director
- Julie Thomas, Director, Partner Strategy and Programs
- Jose van Dijk, VP, Partner Performance and Operations, GPO
These women represent the best of the best when it comes to thought-leadership in the channel, and no one is more committed to our partners’ success. I am so proud to call them my colleagues and friends.
With virtual Cisco Live US coming up, we all look forward to seeing how we can continue to perform and transform with partners, capture new revenue opportunities and continue winning together into 2021 and beyond.
Congratulations again to our Cisco women of the channel leaders. Please join me in celebrating with them in the comments below!