It’s January 2018 and that means the Cisco team will be at Citrix Summit where we showcase our long-term partnership with Citrix and our solution portfolio. Beginning Monday, January 8th, stop by booth #304 and connect with our subject matter experts to learn how you can accelerate to win.
This year’s demos will highlight digital workspace solutions including:
- The Ultimate Windows 10 Experience
- Let’s face it; our desktops/applications are changing at a faster pace than we have ever seen. Our users are working from many different places, on various devices, and accessing content that is more robust than legacy VDI designs were capable of handling. End user’s work habits are evolving causing increased demand on the underlying infrastructure performance.
- Windows 10 is changing the game for VDI. With its simple setup, intuitive management functionality, enhanced security and integration of cloud, Windows 10 based VDI has become increasingly more appealing across all industries. Windows 10 is Microsoft’s most graphics intensive operating system and the applications that are being designed for the new landscape are hardware acceleration aware.
- Cisco, Citrix, and NVIDIA are helping solve key problems experienced with legacy VDI environments by designing solutions using Cisco UCS, Citrix XenDesktop/XenApp, and NVIDIA GPUs to tackle today’s challenges, drive up end user adoption, and future proof customer investments for tomorrow’s unknowns.
- The Flexible Workspace Platform
- When you’re looking for the best platform to run your Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp deployment on, why be limited to the single system that some vendors offer? Let Cisco work with you to identify the optimal environment for YOUR individual requirements. You can choose from FlexPod, VersaStack, FlashStack, vBLOCK or Cisco HyperFlex. Each has distinct advantages that you can leverage. And you can choose more than one platform, all of which are managed by Cisco’s management suite. We have even taken the guesswork out of selecting the right Intel Xeon Scalable Family processor for XenDesktop and XenApp. Come by booth #304 to learn more.
- Intelligent Application Delivery:
- ACI: With the latest APIC 3.1 release, it’s time to simplify L4-7 ACI integrations. We are happy to announce the latest integration model, ACI Cloud Orchestrator Mode, to integrate L4-7 services by abstracting configuration complexity. Whether you are using the APIC directly or a Cloud Orchestrator such as Cisco Cloud Center, or Microsoft Azure Pack, etc., customers will be able to integrate and automate L2-7 services seamlessly in a standardized way.
- Tetration: Through Citrix MAS and Citrix NetScaler integrations with Cisco Tetration, customers are able to extract network and application information that are vital insights in making intelligent business decisions. Whether customers are trying understand their applications in the data center (application dependency mapping) or achieve zero-trust model (security policy enforcement), the joint integration is the solution and we’re just getting started.
How did a national law firm empower their lawyers with Cisco and Citrix?
Lewis Brisbois, the 13th largest U.S.-based, full-service law firm, has selected Cisco HyperFlex™ Systems, Cisco UCS® and Citrix XenApp® and XenDesktop® to virtualize and deliver Microsoft Office and other core legal applications requiring the highest level of security to its lawyers and staff, in an effort to modernize the firm’s infrastructure. By doing so, Lewis Brisbois seeks to increase the productivity and satisfaction of its growing personnel base, stay nimble through market transformation, and keep costs low for its clients.
“Our clients choose Lewis Brisbois because of the exceptional skill of our lawyers and staff… We want to provide a technology environment and infrastructure to match that level of expertise.” -Frank Gillman, CIO, Lewis Brisbois.
How can you meet with Cisco @ Citrix Summit?
- Stop by booth #304, view our demos and catch up with our subject matter experts.
- Our Cisco meeting room will be available to meet with the Citrix & partner sales teams. If you are interested in setting a meeting please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you in Anaheim starting this Sunday, January 7th.
Learn more about the Cisco and Citrix solutions.
- The relationship with Citrix and Cisco runs deep. Check out this video on why Cisco was awarded ‘Best of Citrix Synergy 2017’.
- Learn more about the Lewis Brisbois solution
- Cisco Hyperflex VDI for Citrix
- Download the free eBook