Keeping citizens, communities, and countries safer
Around the world, countries are under increasing pressure to better serve their citizens, protect critical resources, and ensure safe communities and nations. In response to these pressing challenges, governments are seeking innovative solutions to address these challenges. In the era of digital disruption, communities and countries are looking to digital solutions and intelligent connections with the Internet of Everything (IoE).
Next week I travel to London to support the newly launched Cisco and Intel Communications Zone at DSEI. Together with our partners, we will showcase and demonstrate innovative ways to deliver mission-critical, secure communications and digitally-enabled capabilities with the Internet of Everything.
Demonstrations will include:
- Cisco Mission Fabric Communications
- Digital Defense Capabilities for Smart+Connected Base
- Mission Adaptive Capabilities
- Unified Computing on the Mission Edge
- Premium Mobile Broadband (PMB)
- Secure and Reliable Cisco Embedded Networks
- Partner sessions in our presentation theatre
Be ready for any mission
The secure mission fabric provides the network foundation with convergence of mobility, cloud, and resilient communications to provide an integrated, reliable, and secure connection to the entire battlefield.
- Connected operations
- Connected intelligence surveillance reconnaissance
- Fog compute environment
- Real-time intelligence and security
- Supply chain and logistics
- Connected logistics
Secure and reliable embedded networks for all environments
To learn more, please join us at DSEI. We also invite you to be a part of the conversation by using the hashtag #dsei and by following @CiscoGovt on Twitter.
For more information, you can get get your questions answered about digital convergence to better safeguard your country in the digital era. You can also visit our Government page on Cisco.com.
CONNECT WITH CISCO