Live #CiscoChat April 26th – Give Banking Customers Face Time
It’s a fast-paced digital society. Your customers carry their entire world on their smartphone or tablet. As consumers and businesses balance their online worlds with the physical world, how are financial services institutions changing to deliver more personalized customer experiences?
Relationships are everything and it’s time to go beyond simple video and give customers face time. I’m looking forward to hosting our upcoming #CiscoChat with Alyson Clarke from Forrester Research on April 26th from 1:00 pm EST/10:00 am PST.
Alyson specializes in improving the customer experience in financial services, in both digital and non-digital capacities. In this #CiscoChat, we’ll dive into why it’s literally money in the bank, and one of the most important things financial institutions need to invest in to build customer lifetime value.
Some of the questions we’ll address include:
- how investments in customer experience will impact your bottom line
- whether or not brick and mortar bank branches still matter
- the importance of video face time in banking
To participate in the chat:
- Make sure you’re logged into your Twitter account.
- Search for the #CiscoChat hashtag and click on the Live tab.
- Our chat moderator is @CiscoFSI, along with @CiscoCollab. Be sure to follow both accounts. They will begin welcoming guests at 1:00 pm EST/10:00 am PST and posting questions for discussion.
- Be sure to use the #CiscoChat hashtag at the end of each tweet, so that others can find your contributions to the discussion.
Share your ideas and join us live on Twitter here Tuesday April 26th, at 1:00 pm EST / 10:00 am PST. See you there!Tags: