In today’s multi-cloud environments, end-to-end observability isn’t just a luxury, it’s a necessity. Customers and employees expect and rely on seamless digital experiences with the products they use. Organizations need more than just traditional monitoring practices to align teams and provide user experiences that proactively drive progress toward their business goals.
Full stack observability allows application development and IT operations teams to move beyond siloed, domain-specific monitoring. It brings visibility, insights, and actions together for teams across multiple domains, strengthening your efforts to optimize root cause analysis, application security, team alignment, and more. Whether you’re attending Cisco Live in person or following along online, if you’re interested in sharpening your observability skills, this learning map is for you!
Explore observability at Cisco Live 2023
The Observability & Beyond learning map is a sequenced session path of CLUS 2023 classroom, workshop, and theater sessions that will advance the way you approach observability across all the systems you use. Learn best practices that will help you trace end-to-end user experience, move beyond siloed domain monitoring, and meet users where they’re at. Discover new ways to work with instrumental observability technologies including Kubernetes, OpenTelemetry, AppDynamics and ThousandEyes.
Watch this short video to find which sessions you’re interested in. Then, head over to the learning map session builder and pick your custom schedule.
Don’t miss these sessions – Register now to secure your spot!
- DevNet and how video (Telemetry) killed the radio star (SNMP). DEVNET-2020
Presented by Eduardo Cruz, Technical Account Manager, Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Infrastructure as Code + Full-Stack Observability = Love story. DEVNET-1059
Presented by Hakan Palm, Technical Solutions Architect, Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Troubleshooting Slowness in Application using AppDynamics APM. DEVNET-1053
Presented by Aakriti Saxena, Software Consulting Engineer, Cisco Systems, Inc.
Get more Cisco Live inspiration
- Explore the other Cisco Live learning maps, and learn about session types in this blog post.
- Find all DevNet sessions, enjoy live event broadcasts June 6-8, and explore new sandboxes, learning labs, and lightning talks on the DevNet Zone event page .
- If you’re attending in person, remember to stop by the DevNet Zone for even more fun and learning. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
- Follow along on social: Find the latest event highlights on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Experience the best of Cisco Live, virtually!
If you cannot join Cisco Live in person, please check the daily DevNet readout/takeaways with our live broadcast. We’re recording many sessions and organizing the highlights to bring the event to you.
You may also be interested in:
- Visit the Cisco FSO resource hub
- Get your questions about observability answered in the Community Forum
- Future-proofing Observability with OpenTelemetry, blog by Mel Delgado
- Bridging the Gap Between App Development and IT Ops, blog by Matt DeNapoli
- Beyond SBOMs: The Future of Software Supply Chain Security, virtual event, May 17, 2023
We’d love to hear what you think.
Ask a question or leave a comment below.
And stay connected with Cisco DevNet on social!