Increase your chances of security survival
Security in your software project should be “baked in,” not “bolted on.” With security threats looming ever larger, and the breach headlines piling up, you need an integrated and continuous approach to building security into your software. DevSecOps can bring the highly successful DevOps lifecycle to software development, empowering your core dev team to understand, discover and fix vulnerabilities before they head downstream. Increase your chance of security survival by learning as much as you can about the DevSecOps process, whether by attending Cisco Live 2023 in person or following along online. If your career depends on optimizing your security practices, Dev+Sec+Ops=Success learning map is for you! (It’s one of six topic-specific guides to DevNet sessions taking place at Cisco Live 2023.)
Explore the latest ideas about DevSecOps at Cisco Live
The Dev+Sec+Ops=Success learning map is a sequenced session path comprised of Cisco Live 2023 classroom, workshop, and theater sessions designed to support your efforts to integrate security throughout your development lifecycle and deliver more secure and resilient software products. Watch Jeff Bull’s short video below to start exploring which sessions you’re interested in, then head over to the Session Catalog and pick your custom schedule.
Don’t miss these sessions – Register now to secure your spot!
- Security at the speed of cloud – Security as code, DEVWKS-2255
Presented by Barry Yuan, Technical Solutions Architect, Cisco Systems, Inc. – Distinguished Speaker
- Using SecureX orchestration for Automating Public Cloud Incident Response, DEVWKS-2240
Presented by Brian Sak, Technical Solutions Architect, Cisco Systems, Inc. – Distinguished Speaker
- Making the R Count Double in XDR: How to Automate your Security Operations (SecOps) Within 10 Clicks in Cisco SecureX (Without Writing Any Lines of Code), DEVNET-2214
Presented by Christopher Van Der Made, Engineering Product Manager, Cisco Systems, Inc. – Distinguished Speaker
Get more Cisco Live inspiration
- Explore the other Cisco Live learning maps, and learn about session types in this blog post.
- Find all DevNet sessions, enjoy live event broadcasts June 6-8, and explore new sandboxes, learning labs, and lightning talks on the DevNet Zone event page .
- If you’re attending in person, remember to stop by the DevNet Zone for even more fun and learning. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
- Follow along on social: Find the latest event highlights on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Experience the best of Cisco Live, virtually!
If you cannot join Cisco Live in person, please check the daily DevNet readout/takeaways with our live broadcast. We’re recording many sessions and organizing the highlights to bring the event to you.
You may also be interested in:
- Get your questions about DevSecOps answered in the Community Forum
- Visit the DevNet resource hub for security
- Virtual Event, May 17, 2023: Beyond SBOMs: The Future of Software Supply Chain Security
We’d love to hear what you think.
Ask a question or leave a comment below.
And stay connected with Cisco DevNet on social!