Day 2 of Cisco Live Amsterdam somehow found a way to build on the excitement of day 1. Here is what you may have missed and what you have to look forward to in the DevNet Zone! Our Cisco Design Thinking and Share your experience area was buzzing all day. If you are present make your voice heard and leave us some feedback in some creative ways in a friendly environment.
My most sincere apologies if you were not able to attend today’s Cisco Networking takeover. Stroop waffles were eaten, developers were enabled with the latest Cisco Networking resources and fun was had.
Speaking of takeovers; tomorrow we will be continuing the party with AppDynamics as they deliver stroop waffles and the latest on AppDynamics Cloud Opensource Extensibility for our Developers. Don’t miss session DEVNET-1500 tomorrow at 3PM and join the fun.
Watch this short recap video from Kanwal Komail and Jeff Bull covering some of the full-stack observability (FSO) highlights from the keynote, the diversity and inclusion momentum and our awesome meet the developer space:
In case your schedule isn’t already packed tomorrow here are a few sessions that still have some room:
- Visualising Cisco and External Data-Center Elements through Nexus Cloud Dynamic Topology Module at 10AM
- You Know What Really Floats My Boat? Cisco Edge Intelligence at 2PM
- AppDynamics Cloud OpenSource Extensibility starts at 3PM
And at 5PM you have 2 options:
- Enabling Accelerated Digital Transformation for BCS Customers Using New Integrable APIs
- Your Mess Needs a Mesh
If you are not joining us on site you can stream the innovation talks and interviews during Amsterdam local time. In addition, we made sure to publish these lightning talks filmed earlier in the day to help bring some of the show excitement from today directly to you!
- Build Friendly Automated Companions with MindMeld Natural Language Processing
- Explore and visualize YANG models with YANG Suite
- Signing and installation of SD-WAN Controllers’ & Edge Devices’ certificates using Netmiko & SDWAN APIs
- Why Should You Care About Open Source Licenses?
- Cisco Community: The Developer Connection… The Coders, the Dreamers, and Me
On behalf of the entire DevNet team I want to again say thank you for joining us virtually or in person for day 2 of this year’s Cisco Live EMEA and I can’t wait until tomorrow!
We’d love to hear what you think. Ask a question or leave a comment below.
And stay connected with Cisco DevNet on social!
LinkedIn | Twitter @CiscoDevNet | Facebook | YouTube Channel
kudos for the event,Devnet never disappoint !