When we plan the DevNet Zone our goal is to bring you the latest and most innovative technologies and solutions and this year is no different. I am beyond excited to announce that we are hosting Cisco Application teams in the DevNet Zone throughout the week. Don’t miss these opportunities to connect with experts to learn how to observe what matters with Cisco Full-Stack Observability and AppDynamics Cloud.
During the week: Come to the Meet the Developer area (behind the DevNet Zone Welcome Desk in the Hub) where we will have applications experts Renato Quedas and Prathima Janakiram available to chat with you 1:1.
Tuesday: It’s all about applications on Tuesday afternoon from 4-6pm in the DevNet Zone lightning talk area. Join Sunny Dua, Randy Birdsall, Ben Haddox, and Wayne Brown to catch these sessions:
- Empower a new observability ecosystem with an open and extensible Cisco Full-Stack Observability Platform 4:00PM – 4:20PM
- Using full-stack observability to gain application threat visibility and the intelligent business risk insights 4:30 – 4:50PM
- A CTO’s guide to managing cloud native complexity and aligning application performance to business metrics 5:00 – 5:20PM
- Leverage Open Source to Deepen Your Application Insights & Cloud Infrastructure Visibility 5:30 – 5:50PM
- When you have had your fill of lighting talks head over to the World of Solutions Cisco AppDynamics Welcome Reception from 6:00 pm to 7:30pm.
Wednesday: It’s a new tech party of fun and learning with a side of stroopwafels! This is the perfect time to visit the DevNet Zone, ask experts your questions, and learn how you can empower a new observability ecosystem with the Cisco FSO Platform and AppDynamics Cloud (make sure you register!) In this session, you will learn how Cisco FSO Platform helps to enrich AppDynamics Cloud using APIs and plugins to create custom solutions required to encompass new opportunities.
Cisco applications experts will also be standing by in the World of Solutions to chat about our purpose-built platform and how you can create unparalleled digital experiences and better the bottom line by observing what matters. And throughout the week, you can visit the Cisco Full-Stack Observability showcase in the World of Solutions, and Cisco AppDynamics at booth E2.
Still looking for more Cisco Full-Stack Observability and Cisco AppDynamics content? Get a spot in one of these awesome labs or breakout sessions at Cisco Live in Amsterdam:
- Building Observability Solutions on the FSO Platform Tuesday, February 7, 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM CET
- Seeing Network and Application Performance Through Your End-Users’ (Thousand)Eyes Tuesday, February 7, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM CET
- Observe and Troubleshoot Cloud Native Applications for IT Ops and DevOps with AppDynamics Cloud Wednesday, February 8, 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM CET
- Accelerating Secure Innovation: Full-Stack Observability for Modern Apps Wednesday, February 8, 1:00 PM – 1:30 PM CET
- Full-stack Observability (FSO) for App Security in the Cloud or Wherever Wednesday, February 8, 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM CET
- Containerizing the ThousandEyes Enterprise Agent for Platform Integration Thursday, February 9, 10:45 AM – 11:45 AM CET
- Visit the AppDynamics Dev Center to learn more about AppDynamics, find learning labs, sample code, SDKs, and more.
We’d love to hear what you think. Ask a question or leave a comment below.
And stay connected with Cisco DevNet on social!
LinkedIn | Twitter @CiscoDevNet | Facebook | YouTube Channel