ITD and RISE: New innovations at Cisco Live San Diego
ITD (Intelligent Traffic Director) and RISE (Remote Integrated Services Engine) have been helping Cisco partners and customers save massively on CAPEX and OPEX, while providing unprecedented scalability, high availability and ease and deployment. We had several events at Cisco Live San Diego 2015:
- ITD and RISE Whisper suite meetings for Nexus 9k/7k/5k. For further discussions, please email to email@example.com
- A large number of people came to ITD Booth in the World of Solutions, to watch a demo.
- Breakout sessions :
- BRKSPV-1113 – Introductory – ITD : Scalable Load Distribution solution with Nexus switches : Samar Sharma. https://www.ciscolive2015.com/connect/sessionDetail.ww?SESSION_ID=3282
- BRKDCT-2460 – Intermediate – Cisco Remote Integrated Service Engine for Citrix Netscaler Appliances and NAM : Derek Huckaby. https://www.ciscolive2015.com/connect/sessionDetail.ww?SESSION_ID=3250
- New innovation demo at the Hub:
- ITD and Analytics Driven Green Networking : First prize winner in Hackathon 2015
- ITD won the Best of Interop, 2015 in Data Center category. Read blog.
- Nexus 7702 announcement : Nexus 7702 has a sweet spot in being a “services chassis” with RISE and ITD.
- Nexus 5k/6k : RISE and ITD are now shipping: NX-OS 7.1.1N1(1)
- Nexus 9k : ITD is now shipping: NX-OS 7.0(3)I1(2)
We hosted 1:1 customer meetings in whisper suites, during Cisco Live 2015 in San Diego. We had BU Executives, Product Managers, and Engineering Managers on site to meet with customers. It was a unique opportunity for customers to engage directly with the Business Unit. For further discussions, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.