Cisco is proud to sponsor the DoGooder Video Awards for the third year in a row. These awards recognize the creative and effective use of video in promoting social good.
The submissions included a wide array of funny, moving, and informative videos that embraced strong storytelling to communicate important messages. It was a difficult task, but the DoGooder Team has chosen the finalists – and now it’s up to the public to choose the winners.
Visit the contest site today and cast your vote. Public voting is open through March 10, 2014.
Voting is easy: Simply select your choice in each category. Individuals can vote once per day. Just a simple click of the mouse gets you involved with cause video and making an impact for organizations doing important work.
This year’s winners will be announced March 14 at the Nonprofit Technology Conference in Washington D.C., hosted by the Nonprofit Technology Network (NTEN).
Your votes determine which organizations go home with fantastic prizes:
- Cisco CSR will contribute a cash prize to the winner of the Best Nonprofit Video Award
- The National Alliance for Media Arts and Culture in partnership with the National Youth Media Network & with support from The National Association for Media Literacy Education, Nickelodeon, AFI Docs, and Lights. Camera. Help, will provide the following prizes to the winner of the new Youth Media category:
- Lights.Camera.Help will screen all four of the finalist films at their 2014 Festival
- AFI DOCS film festival will provide two festival passes for 2014: one for the winning filmmaker and one for the filmmaker’s mentor from the facilitating nonprofit
- Nickelodeon will award a $3000 cash prize to the award-winning film’s nonprofit
- Contest winners will receive free registration to the 2015 Nonprofit Technology Conference, the signature event hosted by NTEN.
- Zacuto will provide a $500 gift card to the winner of the Funny for Good category.
Please vote for the DoGooder Video Awards today!
CONNECT WITH CISCO