Customer Care and the Connected Digital Experience
Today I’m pleased to announce general availability of Cisco’s next-generation software for contact centers operating in the age of digitization. This release establishes a platform offering a Connected Digital Experience. As a result, companies can deliver contextual, continuous, and capability-rich journeys for their customers.
Here’s what the Connected Digital Experience means for businesses like yours.
- You can connect people to people, people to things, and things to things.
- Your business can connect with consumers throughout the customer lifecycle, when and how they choose
- You know your customers, and how they’ve interacted with you before.
- Your customer care solution draws from the power and security of the Cisco network.
- Your business can connect with digitally-savvy consumers, on any channel.
- You can gain insights and take action from the Internet of Things.
- Your business can achieve a competitive advantage in your internal and external operations.
- You have the technology to reduce costs and improve service.
- You can deliver a positive, start-to-finish care journey for consumers and your business.
- It requires lower effort for your customers to do business with you.
- You can address the top concerns consumers complain about in customer service.
- You can differentiate your business from your competitors.
What does the Cisco Connected Digital Experience (CDX) look like? Here’s a simple example:
An outage detected on the Internet of Things securely sends an alert to Maria’s mobile device. Maria contacts your company for self-service via the web or interactive voice response. With CDX, your company is already aware of the outage and how it affects Maria. If Maria later speaks with a care specialist, that person also knows about Maria’s customer journey to that point. Maria doesn’t have to explain what’s already happened. And your agent has the information needed to deliver relevant, differentiated service.
The result? Maria praises your business.
Want to learn more about the Cisco Connected Digital Experience and how your business can benefit? Visit cisco.com/go/cc