Join our live #CiscoChat events at Cisco Live!
Cisco Live! is less than a week away, and we’re excited to announce that #CiscoChat is bringing you conversations right from the event floor. Whether you’re onsite or at home, you can participate in any and all of our social chats.
From collaboration to cloud and women being fearless in their professional and personal lives to the impact of the Internet of Everything (IoE), the #CiscoChat program’s consistent schedule and discussion of timely technology trends have generated powerful conversations between Cisco and our social community. We can’t wait to carry the discussions into Cisco Live! this year.
During Cisco Live! (June 7 – 11) almost a dozen #CiscoChat sessions will be taking place. Security, simplified teamwork, a special Cisco CSR Student Career Day session and how women can impact technology are just a few topics on the schedule. One I personally can’t wait to participate in is the World of Solutions booth crawl, where we’ll take #CiscoChat followers on a live video tour using Periscope to see the latest, greatest and most innovative developments by our partners.
Here’s a list of the #CiscoChat sessions that will be happening over the course of Cisco Live! next week. Each chat will include technology and business experts who will pose and answer questions, engaging with fellow participants. To join, check out the topics you’re interested in below, then search for the #CiscoChat hashtag on Twitter during the scheduled times to engage in the discussions.
- #CiscoChat: Cisco Empowered Women’s Network – ReDEFINE Tomorrow, Today
- Moderated by @CiscoEWN
- Sunday, June 7, 2:00 to 5:00 p.m. PST
- #CiscoChat: The #MerakiChallenge
- Moderated by @CiscoEnterprise
- Monday, June 8, 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. PST
- #CiscoChat: World of Solutions Booth Crawl – Exploring Partner Innovations
- Moderated by @CiscoPartners
- Monday, June 8, 7 to 8 p.m. PST
- #CiscoChat: Cisco and Intel Discuss IoT and IoE
- Moderated by @CiscoDC and @Cisco_IoT
- Tuesday, June 9, 9 to 10 a.m. PST
- #Cisco Chat: Why Security is a Top Concern in Digital Transformation
- Moderated by @CiscoSecurity
- Tuesday, June 9, 11a.m. to 12 p.m. PST
- #CiscoChat: Data Center talk with Cisco and F5
- Moderated by @CiscoDC
- Tuesday, June 9, 2 to 3 p.m. PST
- #CiscoChat: Advancing the Intercloud – Partner, Service and Technology Innovation
- Moderated by @CiscoCloud
- Wednesday, June 10, 12 to 12:30 p.m. PST
- #CiscoChat: Making Teamwork Simpler
- Moderated by @CiscoCollab
- Wednesday, June 10, 2:30 to 3:00 p.m. PST
- #CiscoChat: Student Day
- Moderated by @CiscoCSR
- Thursday, June 11, 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. PST
- #CiscoChat: Closing CLUS with the Cisco Champions – Tweet Your Final Thoughts!
- Moderated by @CiscoSocial
- Thursday, June 11, 2 to 2:30 p.m. PST
Which topic are you most looking forward to? Be sure to follow each conversation with the hashtag #CiscoChat!Tags: