I am very excited to announce the launch of the third annual IT Blog Awards, hosted by Cisco. This means, we are now accepting submissions from external, independent bloggers, vloggers and podcasters.
So now that you know we’re accepting submissions, how do you know if you should apply? Well, do you create content on industry trends shaping business and networking technology? Do you enjoy analyzing software or hardware? Or, do you like to share insights on studying for a certification? If you’re discussing networking, software, IoT, mobility & wireless, security, collaboration, data center or cloud solutions, the answer is yes! We strongly encourage you to apply before the deadline on Friday, October 16.
You can submit your blog, vlog or podcast under three of the six following categories:
- Best Analysis: Offers great insights and perspectives
- Best Certification Study Journey: Provides useful insights into studying for a certification
- Best Newcomer: Started a new blog / podcast / etc. this year?
- Best Podcast or Video Series: For outstanding videos or podcasts
- Most Educational: Shares great tips, tricks, or how-to’s to help you learn something new
- Most Inspirational: Inspires the reader to think differently or view something in a creative way
Once the submission period closes on October 16, blogs, vlogs and podcasts will go to a round of judges who will ultimately select the finalists in each category. After finalists are selected and announced, voting will open to the broader community. Six winners will be announced in January 2021. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter for these, and other, important updates.
For more information, or to view past winners, visit the IT Blog Awards website. Best of luck. May the best blog win, and may the best blog be yours!
Note: Cisco employees are not eligible to apply. However, if you’re interested in participating as an internal judge, please contact us with subject line “IT Blog Awards Judge Application Request.”