Decoding Social Media Measurement
Have you ever felt like measuring social media was like a trying to crack a secret code? Sometimes it’s difficult to figure out what data is important to measure out of all the information we are receiving.
And as social media continues to become more of the way business is conducted, I’ve seen a shift in what experts are focusing on and recommending.
Join me and our special guest, Charlie Treadwell, Manager, Digital and Social Media Marketing at Cisco, for a #Ciscosmt Twitter chat on Thursday, September 26th from 9-10am PT. As part of our monthly “Let’s Chat! #Ciscosmt Series” chats, Charlie will share his listening, measurement, and monitoring expertise and we will:
- Discuss ways to make sense of all the social media metrics
- Share measurement, listening, and monitoring best practices
- Identify metrics to focus on
- Explore examples showing social media measurement’s impact on business
- Determine how to make sense of all of the data
- Review ways to up-level measurement practices in a company
Let’s make this a really interactive session. Bring your questions for Charlie and share your own insights and examples throughout the chat or even prior to the session. We’re looking forward to your interactions!
For those that might be new participating in a Twitter chat, here are some quick details:
How do I participate?
- There are many ways to participate in a Twitter chat. You can use a dedicated chat platform, (i.e. Twubs, TweetChat, Tchat.io, etc.), your favorite Twitter client (TweetDeck, Hootsuite, etc.) or you can even just user Twitter search to follow the chat hashtag.
- We want it to be an interactive chat, learning from each other. Join in the conversation with your insights and experiences using #Ciscosmt. And also interact with others, re-tweeting, exchanging ideas, and commenting on other points of view.
- Questions will be labeled Q1, Q2, Q3. If you are responding to a question, please start your tweet with the corresponding answer number “A1”.
Cisco Social Media Training Program Opportunity:
If you have any questions or are interested in other types of social media training, check out our complimentary Cisco Social Media Training Program and follow the #ciscosmt hashtag. To request customized one-on-one team training sessions, email email@example.com.
We look forward to your insights here and during the #Ciscosmt Twitter chat!