After a three-year hiatus, Cisco Live 2022 Melbourne is back! Personally, it will be a special experience, attending with my team and leaders for the first time as the Asia Pacific Cybersecurity Lead.
I will be speaking on the “Top Priorities for IT and Security Leaders in 2023” on 7 December at the Cisco Secure Insights Live, covering key priorities for security leaders as we enter the new year. Please join me at the Security Experience Hub at the World of Solutions. You can also participate virtually.
Experts’ Insights on Enabling a Strong Security Culture and Resilience
Today’s businesses require a strong culture of security and resilience that is pervasive throughout the organization to withstand uncertainty and emerge stronger. Hear from our Cisco security leaders on powering resilience across the enterprise in the following presentations:
- Jeetu Patel, Executive Vice President/General Manager, Security & Collaboration
- Raj Chopra, SVP, Product Management
- Emma Carpenter, VP, Sales
- Helen Patton, Chief Information Security Officer, Security Business Group
- Tim Szigeti, Principal Technical Marketing Engineer and Director of Technical Marketing
Dive into 80+ security sessions by experts to uncover best practices to address key challenges, and maximize your technology investments.
Security Experience at the World of Solutions
Explore the Security Experience Hub and Demo Stand at the World of Solutions Zone for exciting security activities:
- Cybersecurity Operations Center – features demos on how to optimize security operations and empower your SecOps team with deep visibility and automation to enable them to effectively secure the business.
- Cisco Secure Insights Live – 30+ bite-sized sharing sessions by industry experts and leaders on trends, innovations and the current threat landscape.
- Security Demo Stand – end-to-end solution portfolio showcase, including Application Security, Extended Detection and Response (XDR), Network Security, Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) and Cloud Security, Secure Analytics, Secure Email, SecureX, Services and Zero Trust Security.
- Security Resilience Pod – evaluate and benchmark your security posture , and get recommendations on how to improve existing security programs.
For those joining us online, we have the Cisco Secure Insights Live broadcast on all things security, and Cisco Live broadcast covering keynote presentations by industry leaders.
I’m excited for you to see how we can help you achieve security resilience and look forward to meeting you at Cisco Live 2022 Melbourne. I’m ALL IN, are you?
We’d love to hear what you think. Ask a Question, Comment Below, and Stay Connected with Cisco Secure on social!
Cisco Secure Social Channels