You want to create an amazing, customer-first shopping experience. You also want to empower your associates to do their best work. The two goals may be related, but they are separate. To accomplish them both together, you need the right customer, associate, and business data — together with the right digital capabilities. If you’re wondering how to share more useful tools and information with associates, how to virtualize customer support and service, and how to gain automated processes, join our next Cisco Chat, “Associate Productivity in the Digital Age,” on Thursday, June 1st, at 10 a.m. PST.
In addition to myself, we’ll be joined by two retail experts in the Chat. Bill Zujewski (@BillZujewski), EVP of Marketing at Tulip Retail, and Susan Reda (@Susan_Reda), Editor of STORESMedia will be sharing their unique insights and perspectives. Together we’ll walk through the new landscape of retail in the digital age, and answer any questions you may bring as well.
To participate in the chat:
- Make sure you’re logged into your Twitter account.
- Search for the #CiscoChat hashtag and click on the Live tab.
- The chat will be moderated by the Cisco Retail team on Twitter (@CiscoRetail). Be sure to follow this account to participate. The Cisco Retail team will begin welcoming guests at 10 a.m. PST (1 p.m. EST) and posting questions for discussion.
- If you need multiple tweets to answer a question, please preface each tweet with “1A, 2A,” etc., in order to make it easier for others to follow the conversation.
- Be sure to use the #CiscoChat hashtag at the end of each tweet so that others can find your contributions to the discussion.
Remember to bring your own questions to participate in the Chat. See you there!
CONNECT WITH CISCO