Stealthwatch a Cisco Champion Radio Podcast (S5|Ep.21)
In this episode, our Cisco Champion host Denise Donohue discusses Stealthwatch with TK Keanini and Sandeep Agrawal.
Get the Podcast
- Listen to this episode in SoundCloud
- SUBSCRIBE on iTunes and listen to all episodes of Season 5
- Listen to Seasons 1-4 in iTunes
Cisco Champion Host
- Denise Donohue (@ladynetwkr), Cisco Champion member, Business Architect.
- TK Keanini (@tkeanini), Distinguished Engineer, Advanced Threat Group.
- Sandeep Agrawal (@nextmousetrap), Product Line Manager, Integrations.
Podcast Discussion Topics
- Stealthwatch overview
- The impact of Stealthwatch
- How threats get into encrypted traffic
- How cognitive intelligence works in Stealthwatch
- Stealthwatch integration with DNA Center
- Stealthwatch Cloud
- The future of security
- Cisco Stealthwatch
- ETA: Encrypted Traffic Analytics
- Blog post on being Miercom Performance Verified including link to the report
Listen in and provide us feedback, we would love to hear from you!
Cisco Champions are an elite group of technical experts who are passionate about IT and enjoy sharing their knowledge, expertise, and thoughts across the social web and with Cisco. The program has been running for over five years and has earned two industry awards as an industry best practice. Learn more about the program at http://cs.co/ciscochampionprogram.