#CiscoChampion Radio is a podcast series by technologists for technologists. In this episode we’re talking to David Zacks, the importance of flexible infrastructure.
Get the Podcast
- Listen to this episode
- Download this episode (right-click on the episode’s download button)
- View this episode in iTunes
- David Zacks (@davezacks), Distinguished System Engineer
Cisco Champion Hosts
- Justin Cohen (@cantechit), Solution Architect
Podcast Discussion Topics
- Introducing the Cat9K platform and next gen of chip set.
- The power of the single code base in the new Catalyst Platform 9300, 9400 and 9500.
- The ability to empower people with analytics at the edge.
- Focusing on the flexible infrastructure and looking 1-3 years out.v
- Encrypted threat analytics.
- The power behind Network Intuitive.
- The importance of flexible evergreen hardware as Cisco moves into being a software company.
- Working with the design team to build a flexible infrastructure.
- Moving to intent based networking.
- Elevating the conversation in SDA and why it was built it in the first place.
- How to do identification through context.
- Coming out of the starting blocks with SDA.
- CLI is not going away.
- Building blocks for a new network implementation.
- Moving networks into the 21st century.
- Explaining cryptographic compliance.
- SPLT packet review.
Listen in and provide us feedback, we would love to hear from you!
- Cisco Enterprise Silicon – Delivering Innovation for Advanced Routing and Switching [BRKARC-3467] by Peter Jones and David Zacks, PDF of session presentation.
- Detect threats in encrypted traffic without decryption, using network based security analytics [BRKCRS-1560] by Sarav Radhakrishnan, PDF of session presentation.