Partner Rewind and Fast Forward
Janet Jackson asked, “what have you done for me lately”? While that song fills your head, we’re talking about what we’ve done for you lately in this week’s rewind and fast forward:
- Chuck’s firing on all cylinders. What it means for you.
- We’re hitting the road to Vegas for Cisco Live.
- 5 ways video can improve your business.
- Our hidden gem. Can you guess what it is?
- Don’t just take our word for it…more on security.
In Chuck We Trust
CRN made a big statement in Mark Haranas’ article, ‘In Chuck We Trust’: Partners Say CEO Robbins is Firing On All Cylinders”. Here are some of the highlights:
- Money: 2016 has been a year of profit for our partners. A strong portfolio, more margin opportunities, and rebates on big bet offerings (software, security, digital-ready networks, SaaS) means more money flowing back into your business.
- Portfolio: Portfolio expansion and innovation gives you more to sell and market. In Q3 we achieved double-digital growth in security, collaboration, and services. Not mentioned in the article but noteworthy is our security portfolio. Read Wendy Bahr’s blog for more on security.
- People: Chuck is shaking things up which has led to notable leadership changes. The partners CRN talked to aren’t just positive about these changes, they applaud them.
Whether you’re live or not, Cisco Live is where it’s at next week
We are pumped up for Cisco Live next week. We can’t give away any of the details of what to expect but it’s safe to bet (after all, the event is in Vegas) we’ll be talking a lot about security, software, digital, cloud, data center, and analytics. Our blog and twitter account will follow the action. And help you do the same.
Give us a shout out with pictures, quotes, facts, figures, and anything else that piques your interest. We’ll be @CiscoPartners throughout the event. Remember to use #CLUS.
5 ways video can improve your business
Do you know the 5 ways video can improve your business? Refresh your knowledge by reading Karin Surber’s blog.
Cisco’s Hidden Gem – Can you guess what it is?
I warned you in an earlier blog that I love spoilers. But you might not so if you want to find out what our hidden gem is, read Oren Singer’s blog.
Don’t just take our word for it
More on security. Because those hackers? They’re knocking.
- Unmasking malware in TLS connections? It can be done, say Cisco researchers
- Cisco, Thales sign unprecedented strategic collaboration in field of cyber security
Did you read above? Cisco Live is what’s next!
The partner weekly rewind and fast forward is designed to give you a snapshot of what you missed and what’s to come. Tell us what you think and what you want to hear about in the comments. And come back next week for more!